eye sight submariner

hey I was wonderding the eye sight requirments to be a submarine marine engineer as I thnk I fall in to VA3. Thanks for any help

matta12 said:
hey I was wonderding the eye sight requirments to be a submarine marine engineer as I thnk I fall in to VA3. Thanks for any help
Why do you think you are VA3?
VA3 is acceptable for ET(ME)(SM)

I havent yt I have gt my recrutment test on the 23rd of july. However I put marine engineering down as fish choice and weapons engineering as second choice as I thought I couldnt do marine engineering in submarines as I though you had to be VA2 (had read somewere on internet). Do you reckon they ll be any chance of changing my choices nw I no I should be able to get in with my eye sight. Thanks for any help

No i didnt put submarining down at all as I thought you had to be VA2, as I had read this sumwhere, do you reckon there is much scope to change my choice as I have already sent my form off I have got my recruitment test in 2weeks. Thanks for any advice

Matta12

It's OK - it's not set in stone. The form only asks if you have any initial ideas - at this point you can change with no problem - best bet is to ring your AFCO and just let them know - they will have no problems with this at all.

Do you have the number?