Eye openers

Discussion in 'History' started by epsom salt, Dec 24, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As an immature 17 year old, on a post war Showing the Flag visit to Copenhagen, two things stand out. The first seeing those young ladies cycling to work, not sitting on their dresses or skirts, but allowing them to blow up showing their private bits.

The second, calling on two nurses we had met the night before at The Tivoli Gardens. It was at the Nurses Home and on ringing their room bell the first opened the door wearing just bra and pants and suspender belt. The other was similarly clad.

I had never seen my mother or sister other than fully clad.
  2. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

I trust that you kept your end up in true Royal Navy fashion?
  3. That's a coincidence, I've never seen your mother and sister other than fully clad either ;)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. You Lucky Lucky Bstrd:D
  5. Right - Keep this thread going as it's Xmas Day, I've had a huge lunch, entire bottle of Merlot. I want to hear from anyone who's ever seen a woman shoot pingpong balls out of her clunge, or the collected filth of Bugis Street and The Gut. Don't just sit there, entertain me.
  6. One bottle of Merlot-just one-You are slipping. Have a couple more and you will see ping pong balls not just emanating from her clunge wherever that is, but from whatever orifice your vivid imagination settles upon. Merry Christmas
  7. Ah, Bugis Strasse. Watched us and Aussies doing the Dance of the Flaming ********* on top of the pill box toilet (memo to self, after first time going in there, do not wear flip flops!) beatiful ladies with willies, getting back to Sembawang in time for Both Watches - happy daze!

Edited to say I didn't put the stars in! It should of course have said Harse holes......
  8. Is there anyone left sober? I hope not. This is the most fun I've had with my clothes on since putting my No 1's wife in the family way. He assumed he was infertile but I helped prove him wrong. He's now a Member of the House of Lords.
  9. Not 100% pissed or sober. Currently sipping Silent Pool gin and Fever Tree tonic - a marriage made in Heaven, while waiting for my Chrissy Dinner to be completed by SWMBO. They have only been making Silent Pool for a year and it has already won a shed load of awards. Made near Guilford at, well, Silent Pool. Try a Google.

Chin chin!
  10. Ping pong balls is for amateurs , shelled hard boiled eggs takes control and all the better if the audience can catch them and eat , some bar in Georgetown , Penang around '68/9.
  11. wal

wal Badgeman

"The Surrey Hills, an area of outstanding natural beauty, is now also home to the Silent Pool Distillers. Located on the Duke of Northumberland’s Albury Estate, the distillery takes its name from the mythical, spring-fed pool from which it draws its water. It is our mission to create high quality, small batch, artis-**** spirits of the very highest quality, using only the finest local ingredients."

Is this suitable for sailors? That said I do like my juniper berries .
    • Bullshit Bullshit x 1
  12. Purple_twiglet

Purple_twiglet War Hero Moderator

You mean Mrs Trainer doesnt do that to you? She did it for me, come to think of it I think she did it for the entire Home Fleet at one point or another... :)
  13. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

There once was an 'expert', called 'Sparrow', who did an amazing trick with coins placed on the edge of a table. That was until some smart arsed mateloe heated one up with his fag lighter prior to a demonstration of said trick. 'The Gut' circa 1953. She created a new style of dance step that night!
  14. Yes, I've seen your Zap Sticker behind the headboard. It's like the Silver Jubilee Fleet Review behind there... Your mum helped me look :p;)

15. It is the canine's plums! In the interests science, we have carried out extensive testing with Fever Tree tonic and other tonics and have to say that FT is a match made in Heaven! The bottle of gin is worth the cost if only for the lovely posey bottle it comes in! The small half bottles (different blend) and fruit flavours are lovely too.

AND it is artisan made! Check out the 2015-12-04 12.12.39.jpg beatuful artisan made copper still in my picture!