Extras, BBC2

Shakey

War Hero
Anyone else see it last night?

I thought Keith Chegwin was f**king brilliant, as was the dig at Lenny Henry.

Or did it cross the line of political correctness?

Niklaus

Midshipman
Nah, 'twas great. I was distracted during the Lenny Henry scene, but even without seeing the poster the silence was enough to raise a giggle :)

Dabs

Lantern Swinger
Shakey said:
Anyone else see it last night?

I thought Keith Chegwin was f**king brilliant, as was the dig at Lenny Henry.

Or did it cross the line of political correctness?
Missed that one partner, you got the video?

Softlad

Midshipman
Nearly as good as last series with the old schooldays ditty on how to tell the difference between chinese, japanese etc.

Squirrel

Lantern Swinger
I thought last night's was particurly funny, particularly David Bowie's song, PMSL.
Even Mrs Squirrel finds it funny, and she normally turns her nose up at the stuff I normally find hiliarious.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N ET (WE) - the job, plus extras Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
JamesH Optional extras Motoring 0
snapdragon Optional extras...? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 20
soleil BBC2 - Britain's Biggest Warship - Sunday, April 15th 2018 - 8 pm The Fleet 102
soleil BBC2: PQ17: An Arctic Convoy Disaster - Thursday, January 2nd 2014 - 21:00 History 42
soleil BBC2 - Thursday, Dec 5th 2013 - 21:00 - The Silent War: Know Your Enemy Submariners 75
soleil BBC2 - Friday, November 8th 2013 - "Cold War, Hot Jets" The Fleet Air Arm 5
soleil "Thatcher: The Downing Street Years" - BBC2 - Saturday, August 24th 2013 - 20:10 History 3
scouse BBC2 - Thurs Feb 28th 2013 - "The Sea King - Britain's Flying Past" The Fleet Air Arm 39
soleil BBC2 - The Falklands Legacy With Max Hastings - Sunday, April 2nd 2012 - 21:00 History 9
sgtpepperband Programme of Interest: "Castle Commando" (BBC2 (Scotland) - Tues @ 2100) The Corps 1
trehorn BBC2 - Frontline Medicine - Sunday November 20th 2011 - 2100 Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
soleil BBC2 - Frontline Medicine - Sunday November 20th 2011 - 2100 Current Affairs 8
soleil BBC2: The Most Courageous Raid of WWII - 01 November 2011 - 2100 The Corps 10
Naval_Gazer BBC2 - 'Britain's Secret Seas' showing RN divers in action Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0
Nick_Rueth BBC2 9pm tonight Submariners 2
soleil Possibly interesting programme on Bin Laden on BBC2 tonight The Quarterdeck 3
soleil BBC2/Friday Jan 15th/ "How the Navy forged the Modern World" Current Affairs 80
soleil BBC2-1830-today-Great British Menu-visits HMS Gloucester The Fleet 5
soleil BBC2 - Great British Menu - HMS Trafalgar Submariners 4
golden_rivet dumbed down TV from BBC2 and the Snows Current Affairs 28
A Did anyone see The Trap... (Sun 18.3.07) BBC2 at 2100? Current Affairs 6