Extra funding for 'respect zones'

polariod

Lantern Swinger
slim said:
Is this the governments standard answer to the Chav problem?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6210055.stm

My solution more police on the streets and lock the bstds up in a service DQ style young offenders institute, This to be staffed by retired service personnel. Lets see how many come back for another 90 days.
Slim, remember the "short sharp shock" tactic and the scheme were yobs could opt to do a para/sas staffed "bad lads army" camp as an alternative to jail? One of my ex neighbours did the course and came back better trained for a life of crime. He was as fit as a young gazelle and outran the local peelers every time.

Put the yobs alone, in a bare room, and introduce them to the families of the people they have harmed I say.

Pol.
 

fido

MIA
I agree with Slim - there are, apparently, under pc rules, few sanctions that can be applied to those immature enough to believe that if you live in a community then you don't have to abide by the rules of that community. Recent press statements indicate that ASBOs are regarded by those awarded them as a 'badge of honour' - coupled with the fact that parents (and teachers) can no longer slap their delinquent offspring without risking prosecution themselves, it's no wonder that we have a generation who believe that they can (and do) act with impunity. Bring back Borstal and the birch!
 
I should have thought making them sew their names neatly (or else re-do) in red chain stitch into every item of clothing they possess and some extra items issued to them should do the trick! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Then again that might be classified as torture under the Human Rights Act! :roll:
 

Jimmy_Green

War Hero
Always_a_Civvy said:
I should have thought making them sew their names neatly (or else re-do) in red chain stitch into every item of clothing they possess and some extra items issued to them should do the trick! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Then again that might be classified as torture under the Human Rights Act! :roll:
**** it! Let's just torture the little bastards properly. :twisted:
 

slim

War Hero
The old borstal system seemed to get better results than this PC system of their own room complete with colour TV and PlayStation etc. All the comforts of home, and then some. I agree with Fido, especially the birch for those involved in any form of violence.
 

nutty_bag

War Hero
I went to a job on xmas day at around 20:00 hrs where an old dear of 83 was thrown out of a car (engine running) by some little **** whilst she was waiting for her grandson to come back from getting something from his house, nicking the car. I could see the absolute disgust on the police officers faces (and mine obviously) but as yet i'm unsure whether the caught him. As i've pointed out before human nature in this country is more interested in what they can take for nothing than go out and earn. My xmas day was taken up dealing with drunken knobbers who had collapsed in the road and need some TLC from said ambulance crews!! A&E was packed and to cop it all one of the nursing sisters was close to being assaulted by a nutter who wanted her medical notes because "I've got my ******* rights to see my notes and you cant stop me" she then starteed on my colleague and that was about enough for nutty_bag!! Banzai!! my point is take responsibility for your actions or a suitable punishment should be administered.

NB
 

Bergen

ADC
nutty_bag said:
I went to a job on xmas day at around 20:00 hrs where an old dear of 83 was thrown out of a car (engine running) by some little **** whilst she was waiting for her grandson to come back from getting something from his house, nicking the car. I could see the absolute disgust on the police officers faces (and mine obviously) but as yet i'm unsure whether the caught him. As i've pointed out before human nature in this country is more interested in what they can take for nothing than go out and earn. My xmas day was taken up dealing with drunken knobbers who had collapsed in the road and need some TLC from said ambulance crews!! A&E was packed and to cop it all one of the nursing sisters was close to being assaulted by a nutter who wanted her medical notes because "I've got my ******* rights to see my notes and you cant stop me" she then starteed on my colleague and that was about enough for nutty_bag!! Banzai!! my point is take responsibility for your actions or a suitable punishment should be administered.

NB
What a terrible attitude you have to these people. Do you realise the amount of psychological damage that you may cause them? Not only are they dazed, confused and pissed but you suggest that the traumas of self-discipline and personal responsibility are also inflicted on them. Where is your Christmas spirit?

Tsk Tsk................next thing you will be suggesting 9mm pain-killers available in every ambulance.......................come to think of it; not such a bad idea.

RM
 

safewalrus

War Hero
Bergan

Reading your signature surely if the said civilians then vandalise and violate other civilians shouls not the same rough men administer violence on them? Bring back the birch does seem a very good slogan (and with it Borstals, discipline and DQ style jails - the sooner the better and get rid of this namby pamby stuff)

And why did you call yourself after a rucksack - nice things come out of a rucksack (especially at 02double0) not nasty ruff men!
 

nutty_bag

War Hero
safewalrus said:
Bergan

Reading your signature surely if the said civilians then vandalise and violate other civilians shouls not the same rough men administer violence on them? Bring back the birch does seem a very good slogan (and with it Borstals, discipline and DQ style jails - the sooner the better and get rid of this namby pamby stuff)

And why did you call yourself after a rucksack - nice things come out of a rucksack (especially at 02double0) not nasty ruff men!
safewalrus
Bergen is an oppo and he was being what is know in then there parts as a bit er sarcastic!!
 

Bergen

ADC
safewalrus said:
Bergan

Reading your signature surely if the said civilians then vandalise and violate other civilians shouls not the same rough men administer violence on them? Bring back the birch does seem a very good slogan (and with it Borstals, discipline and DQ style jails - the sooner the better and get rid of this namby pamby stuff)

And why did you call yourself after a rucksack - nice things come out of a rucksack (especially at 02double0) not nasty ruff men!
Sorry Safewalrus

I was just winding Nutty Bag up a little. My opinion on these degenerates is slightly to starboard of Ghengis Khan. Nutty Bag knows this and from some PM's that we were exchanging earlier today I can safely say that I don't know how he puts up with some of the low-lifes that he deals with.

...and you are perfectly correct....really nice things come out of bergen's bergen....lol

Regards

RM
 

andym

War Hero
Why no use the money to fling up a nice big solid wall around these areas and let them fester in there till they all die out from natural causes???
 

slim

War Hero
andym said:
Why no use the money to fling up a nice big solid wall around these areas and let them fester in there till they all die out from natural causes???
Only problem with that Andy is that unfortunately many decent hard working members of the public live amongst these rsoles. Perhaps the money would be better spent rehousing the good guys then shipping all the scum into one area. The wall could then be built (if you can stop the thieving bstds stealing the bricks, selling the cement mixers and using the dumper trucks for transport.
 

safewalrus

War Hero
Bergan, Nutty

No need to appoligise I was agreeing with you, what Nutty does for a living now is nothing to what he thinks - we all have a cross to bear (mine's bigger 'n most - being only an ex milkchurn lid wearer) Yes Nutty I to was being scartastic or wotever it's called - always am whenever possible! 'tis my reason for life (more or less)
 

andym

War Hero
slim said:
The wall could then be built (if you can stop the thieving bstds stealing the bricks, selling the cement mixers and using the dumper trucks for transport.
I am sure theres still some East Germans about that could help,they flung the Wall up virtually overnight!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

Seadog

War Hero
Moderator
Some posts deleted. This thread isn't about cruel and unusual extermination methods for ridding the country of chavs, however much we'd love to.

Current Affairs, keep it serious. Solving the problem without the use of JCBs and industrial quantities of lime please.
 

ANGWISH

Lantern Swinger
Okay here goes.Toned down post.

Some of these yob/chav families should be sent to live next door to Tony Blair and his pc cronies. Something that makes a differance might actully be done then. Won't hold my breath though. :? :?: :cry:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Countering Drones Phase 2 competition gains extra funding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Extra UK Government funding for service charities supporting people across Wales MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Extra funding for service charities as veterans’ support is stepped up MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government to provide up to £23m in extra funding to tackle coronavirus in Wales MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chancellor sets out extra £750 million coronavirus funding for frontline charities MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Forces awarded extra funding for Taser MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK announces extra £87 million funding for Rohingya crisis in Bangladesh MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Britannia Protects the Waves: £7m extra funding to protect UK marine life MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £2.5 million extra funding for farmers working together on environmental projects MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £2.9 million extra funding to boost action on making homes more resilient to floods MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Penny Mordaunt to pledge extra Cyclone Idai funding, as she issues stark climate warning MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Support for working families affected by coronavirus (COVID-19) given an extra boost MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More than 4,000 extra police officers to fight crime as recruitment continues MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Extra university places for vital courses announced MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK invests extra £16 million to prevent Amazon deforestation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Extra support for new teachers amid surge in applications MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Extra mental health support for pupils and teachers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Extra £35m for Wales in fight against coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HM Coastguard asks everyone to take extra care MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More than 3,000 extra officers join police in recruitment drive MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Extra month to claim for farm payments MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government provides extra £95m to tackle coronavirus in Wales MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UKG provies extra £50M to tackle Coronavirus in Northern Ireland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government pledges extra £1.6 billion for councils MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chancellor to provide extra £350m to tackle Coronavirus in Wales MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Extra support for schools and parents to help cope with coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Extra protection for businesses with ban on evictions for commercial tenants who miss rent payments MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ministry of Justice secures an extra £90 million to support victims and toughen community sentences MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government confirms extra support for Troubled Families to succeed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Care robots could revolutionise UK care system and provide staff extra support MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Midland Metropolitan hospital gets extra government support MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vulnerable people receive almost 13 million extra hours of home care MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Extra £1.5 million available to eliminate chemical and biological munitions on the battlefield MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Parents and guardians given extra time to claim back childcare costs with Universal Credit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Extra motorway lanes saving drivers 40 minutes each week MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Extra UK aid support to help stop the spread of Ebola to vulnerable countries MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Going the extra historical mile MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 10,000 extra prison places to keep the public safe MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM announces extra £1.8 billion for NHS frontline services MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Extra-curricular activities, soft skills and social mobility MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Panel of experts to provide extra support for headteachers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Military personnel receive over £4million in extra cash to protect them from Scottish tax hikes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Football fans score extra time with HS2 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Extra £200 million backing for British business MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New 'Help to Claim' service provides extra Universal Credit support MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: £201 million road repair fund to resurface extra 1,000 miles MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK to provide extra £12 million in UK aid for survivors of Cyclone Idai MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Extra dial-in and 1-2-1 sessions announced for Get the Ship in Shape: accounting for, and tracking, personnel competition MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Extra support for disadvantaged children during school holidays MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Ministry of Justice secures extra £52 million for targeted expenditure MoD News 0
Similar threads


















































Top