Extinction and all that bollocks.

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by BillyNoMates, Feb 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Every expert in whatever field of expertness they're experts in is always telling us
    that we're all f***ing DOOMED. There's Greenhouse gasses, the fading Ozone Layer,
    Killer plagues, floods, famines, tsunamis, earthquakes, super volcanoes, melting
    f***ing icecaps, asteroids the size of Texas inbound on course for collision with Earth
    that'll wipe every f***ing thing out , flesh eating bugs, AIDS, microbes, germs, bacteria
    and even more bollocks of Biblical proportions that'll kill the f***ing lot of us and turn this
    planet into a ball of liquid goo when the sun expands and transforms itself into a Red Giant.
    With this in mind - the next prick that rattles a tin under my schonk demanding money to
    save a bunch of f***ing Pandas somewhere up a hill in Central China, is going to get a
    right good kicking.

I shall now go back to my happy place.

2. How about donkeys in Spain? Could you spare a few quid ?

3. That to provide soft landing when they are propelled from high towers?

4. Going on the standard of driving on the M6 with those fckuers who never ever indicate I often wonder how the Earthling Species has lasted so long!!

5. No its to provide the vino while we sit and watch.

6. jockpopeye

jockpopeye Badgeman Book Reviewer

My missus is half Spanish, and will she refuses to teach me how to say "Which way to the donkey massacre?", and tells me that I am a philistine, to which I reply "What like Yasser Arafat?".

7. I refuse to donate to donkey sanctuary's as as far as I'm aware there is always a job for them in a certain bar in Alexandria!
    Heard all the jokes about"Any sailors in the audience?bad news ,the donkeys dead!"
    Never touched Alex in my time but I heard the stories.
    Load of bollocks?I don't think so from the stories but that was back in the day I'd be surprised if it happened in the late 60's on.
    Could be wrong though, been to others with the same type of entertainment,well almost!

8. Bloke in fez, doing a Tommy Cooper............'donkey.... bottle - bottle.... donkey' :joker:

9. I have great pleasure in reporting to you that exibishes complete with "happy" donkeys were alive and kicking in Alex in the late '60's through to the last reported sighting by moi in 1973.
    Although personally I preferred the pig with the corkscrew prick and a big randy Alsatian called conrad. The bird he did (doggy fashion) seemed well into animal rights.^^ And the dog seemed well into her.^^
    The pig however seemed dis-grunteled.

10. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

That Conrad must be barking and porky was piggin it.

The bint was just obeying her Mum and being kind to animals - gives a different meaning to dogging.