Express: "Royal Navy's Woman Stunt Pilot"

From the first link:

Lt Becky Frater, 36, who serves at RNAS Yeovilton, Somerset, is the only female helicopter pilot in the maritime navy.

Is this a new branch?

Ballistic said:
From the first link:

Lt Becky Frater, 36, who serves at RNAS Yeovilton, Somerset, is the only female helicopter pilot in the maritime navy.

Is this a new branch?
The article is about a Wafu after all. Maritime navy is seagoing, not a phrase often used in the Woo world.

Standing by for incoming

scouse said:
WreckerL said:
Ballistic said:
From the first link:

Is this a new branch?
The article is about a Wafu after all. Maritime navy is seagoing, not a phrase often used in the Woo world.

Standing by for incoming
Wait no more :roll: http://www.fleetairarmarchive.net/RollofHonour/Women.html
And the seagoing bit :? :wink:

I enjoyed this quote:

"The Black Cats are the Royal Navy equivalent of the Red Arrows."

Really?!

Also, I would be interested to know who she served with in Iraq. Armilla patrol alongside in Dubai?

More importantly, has anyone sent off for the Express' free gardening DVD yet and, if so, does it give tips on lawn care?

Helicopter, schmelicopter :)

JunglyDaz said:
I enjoyed this quote:

"The Black Cats are the Royal Navy equivalent of the Red Arrows."

Really?!

Also, I would be interested to know who she served with in Iraq. Armilla patrol alongside in Dubai?

She was in the AAC before transferring to the FAA.

This quote is my favourite.

'She said: “I’ve never really noticed any issue with what gender you are. The manoeuvres in the performances are already known to us through our training. The challenge lies in putting them to a different use.'