Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Excuse To Finish The Other Half!!!

Murph

MIA
Evening guys and gals.

Heres the situation.
Been with my misses almost 6 months and to be honest im bored, and wanting to finish it in the most not evil way possible....asking some of you for some excuses will be funny but hey ho, its the first place I look for advise. :D
Im wanting to be a single man when I enter the Mob, spreading my seed in every port possible :p
Looking forward to your responses.

Trigger_92

War Hero
Say you think she needs to lose a few pounds, im sure it'll all be over in an instant after the words leave your mouth, and hey presto. You didnt dump her, so you dont need to feel bad ;)

Murph

MIA
soleil said:
Serious question?

Yes serious question :D But the replies are rather humorous.

I did think of :

Its not you its me.......................whos ending this relationship because I cant stand the fu&*ing sight of you.

DannyW

MIA
Tell her you're pregnant, that should scare her off.

Alternatively, start wearing her clothes to go places.

Also, you could always not delete your browsing history, and hope she stumbles across this thread, unless you look at some REALLY odd stuff online...

speedkey

Midshipman
I need to tell you..............the last 17 times that I have fucked you I have been thinking of ..............at work sorry but I would love to shag dat gal

Merlin28

War Hero
Become a nudist and invite her friends round for nudist parties that will soon get rid of her.

Be horrible to her best friend.......They all listen to their friends and will soon be persuaded by best friend to get someone she really deserves. Who knows how to treat a girl properly blah blah blah :roll:

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Take her down the pub after arranging to meet some Lil's regulars. Get her pissed out of her mind (however, i hear there are deals on Rohypnol these days) and say to her "My dear. I'm just popping down the road to buy some fags. Will you be ok with Monty, 2DD and Jonno while i'm gone?"

Problem solved.

Eyethangewe.

Rumrat

War Hero
Blackrat said:
Take her down the pub after arranging to meet some Lil's regulars. Get her pissed out of her mind (however, i hear there are deals on Rohypnol these days) and say to her "My dear. I'm just popping down the road to buy some fags. Will you be ok with Monty, 2DD and Jonno while i'm gone?"

Problem solved.

Eyethangewe.

And when you return from the pub and find Monty 2DD and Jonno thus:-

Problem solved :D :wink:

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Rummers. Step way from Google. Immediately.

Where can you get those pants? I quite like them

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
trelawney126 Do you buy this Excuse Diamond Lil's 6
The_Caretaker No Excuse Miscellaneous 0
Blackrat Being Young. The Perfect Excuse. Diamond Lil's 11
4to8 Whats your excuse? Diamond Lil's 2
rod-gearing Excuse for Birthday Run Ashore Diamond Lil's 8
chinamatelot Any excuse for a large rum... Diamond Lil's 19
Shakey At last - we men have got an excuse! Diamond Lil's 5
Sea_Dodger Best excuse at the table when being run? Diamond Lil's 24
J Could I Delay My Entry Date To Finish Uni? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
D Finish university in June. When is the best time to start my application? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 27
MoD_RSS Operations in Iraq finish with completion of Royal Navy training mission Current Affairs 0
D Finish off the......................... Diamond Lil's 40
N In which Creek did you finish Diamond Lil's 1
MoD_RSS Official figures show that the furlough scheme has worked: saving jobs and helping more than half of employees back to work already MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More than half a billion pounds to help people return home from hospital MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Liam Fox pledges half his team will be women if he is the WTO DG MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Eat Out to Help Out launches today – with government paying half on restaurant bills MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Half of all private and voluntary sector fostering placements offered by just 6 companies MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Half a million frontline NHS workers benefit from coronavirus telecoms deal MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Over half a million food packages delivered to those at risk MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Commission finds misconduct by charity who loaned half a million pounds to company of former trustee MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK flags to fly at half mast for the death of Sultan Qaboos of Oman MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Estate agents fined over half a million pounds for price fixing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK flags to be flown at half mast for London Bridge attack victims MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Over half of charities hit by fraud knew the perpetrator, according to new research MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Half the fuel gone from iconic Dounreay reactor MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Career boost for almost half a million frontline NHS staff MoD News 0
S Royal marines stuff? i know nothing about half of the stuff i picked up Bloody Computers 0
MoD_RSS Press release: 'Get involved' call as A66 consultation reaches half-way stage MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Flags flown at half mast for Sri Lanka victims MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Half of department’s rail operators now delivering improved delay repay compensation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Flags flown at half mast for New Zealand victims MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK aid project helps cut violence against women by more than half in Democratic Republic of Congo MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Almost half a million new keys exchanged with Help to Buy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: St Helens estate agent jailed for 4-and-a-half years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK’s biggest road upgrade reaches half-way point MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: More than half a billion for Wales in Chancellor's Budget MoD News 0
justadrama MQ's and the other half Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
digger84 Two half marathons and 120 mile cycle to London, In two days. Charity 2
MG Maniac How the other half live! The Quarterdeck 9
soleil Express: "Argentina: Less Than Half Of The Country's Navy Vessels Are Operational" International 0
LaurenMc Half Marathon Health & Fitness 22
SONAR-BENDER Well 'ard Two and a Half The Gash Barge 21
F It aint half hot mum ! Diamond Lil's 37
S what happens to the other half when the fiancé goes on training at HMS Raleigh RR Greatest Threads 280
J Entered the Plymouth Half Marathon Health & Fitness 6
fishface Telegraph: Aircraft carrier costs will be half what you think, US tells ministers Current Affairs 19
R Half marathon for royal navy and royal marines charity Health & Fitness 0
drewfester What have you said that's made your other half laugh themselves silly? Nearest & Dearest 14
finknottle London half-marathon speed-march The Corps 0