Exams at Raleigh?

NateDogg

Lantern Swinger
Hi

Are there any written exams at Raleigh?
E.g functional skills Maths and English?
Or is this more in Phase 2? I have all my GCSE's but that is from 11 years ago just wondering if it's best to brush up on my maths for Phase 1? Or is it mainly just the fitness, swimming, kit musters etc to focus on.

Thanks

Hi

Are there any written exams at Raleigh?
E.g functional skills Maths and English?
Or is this more in Phase 2? I have all my GCSE's but that is from 11 years ago just wondering if it's best to brush up on my maths for Phase 1? Or is it mainly just the fitness, swimming, kit musters etc to focus on.

Thanks
All the functional skills will be done in phase 2. I would focus on getting yourself in decent shape before you get to raleigh. Do more than running. Do press ups with holding at the top and bottom of the exercise for varying amounts of time. You'll also need to do quite a lot of anaerobic work, so if you're going for a run, incorporate some sprints in to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NateDogg

Lantern Swinger
Thanks mate, trainings going pretty well but will definitely try that out and add more body weight training in, I hate running but it has to be done. Will do more HIT training and sprints after my weight training etc. Have 5 months until Raleigh so plenty of time to get in top shape

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Antonio555 Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 22
B The Fleet Air Arm 13
L Blue Jokes 0