Exactly What uniform is given to you at hms Raleigh?

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
You get issued all you need except underpants, you're also issued the necessary bags to put it in such as a large holdall etc.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
FFS, you get "green" kit for phase 1 but hand it back, your No 1 uniform, which you wear when you pass out, you keep.
what use is there in knowing what you get issued with.

Sumo

War Hero
Navy stuff as and when required, if you damage, it will be replaced, if you lose it, it will cost you, I have yet to see a RN sailor not have enough clothes for their required work. So instead of an OCD attack on what are you going to get, why don't you tell us what you want?

RabC

MIA
Navy stuff as and when required, if you damage, it will be replaced, if you lose it, it will cost you, I have yet to see a RN sailor not have enough clothes for their required work. So instead of an OCD attack on what are you going to get, why don't you tell us what you want?
Basque, stockings, sussies........and a ticket to Lympstone

Bunts59

Badgeman
Like how many uniforms and do you get green kit? Do you keep your passing out uniform
You will be issued everything you will possibly need so that if you pass out you can do so looking like "Jack me starboard flip flop John Wayne's Dhoby bucket.

Please tell me that this answers your question

klgreload

Badgeman
No1s (Sailor suit) week 7, Number 3s In week 5 (white shirt x3 , trousers x2 and jumper x1) and No4s (blue shirt and trousers)x3 and your cap and beret. You also get DMS boots, HLCB if you don’t have them already and shoes. You also get thin, thick and white socks. You get 2 bags to put your kit in.