ex WAFU's and Crabbs

Discussion in 'The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs' started by Sumo, May 16, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As I normally post in Lills any ex WAFU’s or Crabs out there looking for work, just had this in my inbox
    [TABLE="width: 550"]
    [TD][h=1]LinkedIn Groups[/h][/TD]
    • Group: SC or DV Cleared Professionals (use it or lose it)
    • Subject: Announcement from SC or DV Cleared Professionals (use it or lose it)
    A number of Live and Urgent vacancies for the members of the SC or DV (USe it or lode it group)

MULTIPLE CONTRACT NEEDS for Mechancial (Modification & Maintenance) Technicians to assist on short term critical projects specifically working on Chinook. Based in Gosport region looking for those with specific Maintenance or Modification experience of Chinook although I will look at those with SeaKing or Lynx. these are for 3rd June start.

Must be LITS qualified ! Experience on ES GOLD and experience of working in a RAF based environment. Again this is a 3rd June start

PROBLEM MANAGER - CONTRACT - Bristol - IMMEDIATE - Looking for someone experienced within Service Support who can act as Problem Manager - PLEASE NOTE not looking for Senior Service Management Types as not that type of rol - paying 200-250 per day

We are currently looking to hire a first rate Project Manager to join our Chinook Through Life Customer Support programme based out of Yeovil. This role will report to the TLCS Programme Manager, and will be responsible for Leading multiple projects within the Chinook Through Life Customer Support Programme.
    Track record of achievement and success in defence engineering project management preferably in the helicopter domain

Please in the first instance email me at [email protected]
    Posted By Richard McCarthy