Ex service personnel to get more help in prison.

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Stirlin, Dec 21, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Would nice to see a breakdown of the stats, i.e. How many Perc, Jack and the other lot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. True , and all 3 have had service in the stan. How many suffering PTSD but not seeking help and going off the rails , even blokes not deploying feel they cannot cope in mivvyland and go down the booze or drug route and get sucked into the criminal fraternity. The one critic of the proposal should..............

3. http://www.justice.gov.uk/downloads...nt-thematic/ex-service-personnel-findings.pdf

The punchline:-

Recommendation to the National Offender Management Service

A national strategy should be developed in conjunction with service charities to identify and meet the needs of ex-Service personnel in prison and on release.

4. Cheers, interesting reading.

Can you breakdown the Naval Service into GS, FAA, Royal and Subs please

5. I been in a room with bars on the windows a few times if that's any help.
    London, Plymouth, Gibraltar and Plymouth as far as I can recall.

Crushers.

No sense of humour.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ah, DQ's a fine institutionBilly! But seriously I do sympathasise with the ex servicemen who, after war service, have for various reasons strayed from the path of righteousness. They do need sympathetic help.

7. In my service mainly Army both past and still serving. Our mob? I used to bang up a former three ringer who would not pay his pole tax.

8. Is there a tax on poles? Or is that just on the UKIP wishlist?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. How many Poles did he have?

10. Dolly Gray?

11. Don't you just hate it when that happens.!!!!!!!

12. It's better than my ******* house. I'm off to murder someone in Germany, when I can get the coach fare together.

JVA Fuhlbuettel is Hamburg’s luxury prison for long serving inmates. Renovated and reopened in 2011, the spacious cells include a bed, couch and the always fascinating combination shower and toilet. Prisoners have machines to do their laundry and a small conference room.

[​IMG]

*Machines? Machines?? How very original. Every ****** else does not have this luxury I s'pose.

p.s. I had a "Combination shower and toilet" when I was in Faslane...although you lot would call it the mess sink.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
  13. [QUOTE="BillyNoMates, [​IMG]

*Machines? Machines?? How very original. Every ****** else does not have this luxury I s'pose.

p.s. I had a "Combination shower and toilet" when I was in Faslane...although you lot would call it the mess sink.[/QUOTE]

Night heads Billy not a sink, only a sink when cleaning your teeth in the morning?;)

14. Night heads Billy not a sink, only a sink when cleaning your teeth in the morning?;)

Sorry - my mistake. The toilet was my locker...or whichever sad git had left theirs unlocked.

15. A young AEM I worked with from Hull was telling me his brother used to start a fight around autumn, beat the shit out of someone, spend 6 months inside (over winter) being fed and kept warm. He would be given a wad of cash in the spring (some resettlement cash I presume), book a holiday and then cash in hand scaffolding all summer. He had spent a few months in the army but got kicked out for being a dick!

Quite common apparently

16. Ahhh, the way folk in Hull avoid costly winter fuel bills, by getting all inclusive accommodation, until it gets warmer.

WWW.TRIVAGO-TO-PRISON.COM/HULL

(It's a joke...don't whinge at me about the link not working)

Billy

XXX

17. And never use the hot tap to flush the night heads, it chucks something rotten (allegedly!).

18. Bastard it was you? hope you enjoyed the crabs I left in my locker.

19. Lockers in the holiday inn?

They have wardrobes and room service!!