"Ex RN (SM) Comedian Gives First Aid During Gig"

Discussion in 'Submariners' started by soleil, Apr 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He is down my way on May 22nd so might have al ook at him
  2. He's got another London gig coming up, so I might check him out too.

I've been aware of him for a while actually. He does sold out shows up at Edinburgh every August as part of the Fringe.
  3. Likewise.
    RR London Run-Ashore?
  4. I'm going to see Eric's Tales of the Sea tomorrow and shall report back.

Hope he's good!
  5. I wonder what he was doing in the foyer (where the person collapsed) when he was getting to the good bit of his act?
  6. Witsy

I did!

I was chatting to him in the bar afterwards and I asked him whether he is doing the Fringe this year. He is, he will be at the Just the Tonic @ The Caves venue which is in Niddry Street, near Cowgate, from August 6th to the 30th.

I think that booking for Fringe events opens in June - I'll mention the show again closer to that date.
  7. Sol,

Are sure you are mixing in the right circles? 8O

Whatever next - Jo-Jo & the Black Rat for tea & sticky buns ?? :wink:
  8. Yes, I did, it was excellent.

I'm going to write a little review of it later on. I have said to him that I'm not going to lift any of his dits wholesale as part of my review, but I did note down some key words such as SETT, mopeds, goats and beer!
  9. Well, if they ask ....................

10. The goat one is bad; I did say to him "Oh no, Eric, not a goat ............". The beer dit is much, much worse. I said to him "Eric, that beer dit, that's not really true, is it? "Oh yes", he said.
  11. 8O The Goat?

Must be on the Square :wink:
  12. For what it's worth we were both sent to 'T' boats at the same time 88/89 after mech's course and did the DCB course together. I think he may have gone to Triumph, can't recall. He was CPOWEA an 'is name ain't Eric....now where was I?