Ex-RM makes dosh!

Article

LONDON (Reuters) - Forget the quintessential image of the butler as the epitome of discreet decorum.

"Butlers in the Buff" has proved such a business success as half-naked waiters in Britain that the firm is now off round the world to market the ultimate "male order" service.

The company, whose waiters wear only a bow tie, collar, cuffs and a bottom-revealing apron, is the brainchild of former Royal Marine Jason Didcott who turned entrepreneur after serving in the Gulf and Bosnia.
I am not gonna argue but still, an original thought huh?

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Jenny_Dabber said:
Article

LONDON (Reuters) - Forget the quintessential image of the butler as the epitome of discreet decorum.

"Butlers in the Buff" has proved such a business success as half-naked waiters in Britain that the firm is now off round the world to market the ultimate "male order" service.

The company, whose waiters wear only a bow tie, collar, cuffs and a bottom-revealing apron, is the brainchild of former Royal Marine Jason Didcott who turned entrepreneur after serving in the Gulf and Bosnia.

[/quote

I am not gonna argue but still, an original thought huh?
Perhaps He'll give you a job J-D

Suppose its just a natural progression -------topless waitresses and now
Butlers in the buff-----------wiv an apron!!

Bet they get the full training on how not to drop anything---and if they do drop anything from the serving tray leave it on the floor :lol: :lol:

Look Janner, I know you want me, I know you have to restrain your own body from jumping on a plane out here but a lil advice;

I ain't a bloke and therefore am not interested in you!

Now where were those roll mats?

Jenny_Dabber said:
Look Janner, I know you want me, I know you have to restrain your own body from jumping on a plane out here but a lil advice;

I ain't a bloke and therefore am not interested in you!

Now where were those roll mats?
I'm sorry Jenny but I don't think young Janner will believe you until he's seen some of those gorgeous pics of you. Can we have the one of you at Raleigh again please!!! :?: :)