Ex-RM makes dosh!

D

Deleted 7

Article

LONDON (Reuters) - Forget the quintessential image of the butler as the epitome of discreet decorum.

"Butlers in the Buff" has proved such a business success as half-naked waiters in Britain that the firm is now off round the world to market the ultimate "male order" service.

The company, whose waiters wear only a bow tie, collar, cuffs and a bottom-revealing apron, is the brainchild of former Royal Marine Jason Didcott who turned entrepreneur after serving in the Gulf and Bosnia.
I am not gonna argue but still, an original thought huh?

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Jenny_Dabber said:
Article

LONDON (Reuters) - Forget the quintessential image of the butler as the epitome of discreet decorum.

"Butlers in the Buff" has proved such a business success as half-naked waiters in Britain that the firm is now off round the world to market the ultimate "male order" service.

The company, whose waiters wear only a bow tie, collar, cuffs and a bottom-revealing apron, is the brainchild of former Royal Marine Jason Didcott who turned entrepreneur after serving in the Gulf and Bosnia.

[/quote

I am not gonna argue but still, an original thought huh?
Perhaps He'll give you a job J-D

Suppose its just a natural progression -------topless waitresses and now
Butlers in the buff-----------wiv an apron!!

Bet they get the full training on how not to drop anything---and if they do drop anything from the serving tray leave it on the floor :lol: :lol:

D

Deleted 7

Look Janner, I know you want me, I know you have to restrain your own body from jumping on a plane out here but a lil advice;

I ain't a bloke and therefore am not interested in you!

Now where were those roll mats?

Jenny_Dabber said:
Look Janner, I know you want me, I know you have to restrain your own body from jumping on a plane out here but a lil advice;

I ain't a bloke and therefore am not interested in you!

Now where were those roll mats?
I'm sorry Jenny but I don't think young Janner will believe you until he's seen some of those gorgeous pics of you. Can we have the one of you at Raleigh again please!!! :?: :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Highway’s England makes £114 million pledge to improve roads in East of England MoD News 0
MoD_RSS LLWR makes second donation of personal protective equipment to fight COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sellafield scientist makes global top 20 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Secretary of State makes new regulations on Coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Time-saving road marking robot makes it a happy new year for drivers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS RPA makes full payments to thousands of rural businesses MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Minister for Europe makes first official visit to Cyprus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS How the Council for Science and Technology makes a difference MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: £1 billion investment makes UK a frontrunner in quantum technologies MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Former BHS warehouse makes way for new HS2 station MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: High Street Perfect Day makes debut MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: SECRETARY OF STATE FOR NORTHERN IRELAND MAKES THREE NEW APPOINTMENTS TO THE NORTHERN IRELAND LOCAL GOVERNMENT OFFICERS’ SUPERANNUATION MoD News 0
S Is HMS Raleigh like the Channel 4 programme makes it out to be? Joining the Royal Navy 3
MoD_RSS News story: West Cumbria makes shortlist in bid to help expand Heathrow Airport MoD News 0
vauxhall FPS Chief Executive makes February Pathfinder 's Most Influential List Finance & Pensions 0
MoD_RSS News story: Africa Minister makes two-country trip to Southern Africa to deepen partnership MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Charity regulator makes robust use of new enforcement powers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Government makes women’s mental health a top priority MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK aid makes largest ever investment to help end FGM worldwide by 2030 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: 100 year old retired scientist makes an emotional return to Porton Down MoD News 1
MoD_RSS Press release: HMS Queen Elizabeth makes debut in Portsmouth MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Minister makes reassurance visit to RAF Marham MoD News 0
R Who makes the Engineering task books? Current Affairs 10
Pea_in_a_blasted_drum What makes a good submarine officer? Submariners 21
Stirlin HMS York makes final journey. The Quarterdeck 2
MoD_RSS News story: UK makes counter explosives training offer to Pakistan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: What makes a Royal Marine Reservist? MoD News 0
P Kenny the Mong Tiger makes a comeback Diamond Lil's 17
slim What makes a good site---------Discuss Diamond Lil's 18
soleil Herald: Plymouth 'Makes Strong Case' To Be Home Of Future Frigates" Bases / Shore Est 2
soleil Bucks Examiner: "Navy Helicopter Makes Surprise Landing" The Fleet Air Arm 1
soleil S. Daily Record: "Royal Navy Helicopter Makes Emergency Landing In North Ayrshire" The Fleet Air Arm 3
soleil RN Website: "Mekan Makes All The Difference For A Cornish School" The Fleet Air Arm 2
soleil Record: "Video: Falklands Veteran David Cruickshanks Makes Return To Battle Scene" History 8
soleil Daily Record: "Gary Barlow Makes Secret Visit To See Our Troops In Afghanistan" Bases / Shore Est 21
Dredd That makes a change Current Affairs 1
soleil Pompey News: "Distinctive Design Makes Destroyers The Perfect Model" The Fleet 7
BillyNoMates TV re-makes for te big sreen. Diamond Lil's 3
WreckerL China flexing it's muscles makes a boo boo Current Affairs 2
MoD_RSS Royal Marine makes judo squad for London 2012 Current Affairs 2
soleil Herald: "The Moor That Makes Or Breaks" The Corps 0
soleil Mail: "RN Warship 'Makes The Sea Boil' After Destroying Live Mine Off Sardinia" The Fleet 5
MoD_RSS HMS Daring makes first port visit to Saudi Arabia Current Affairs 1
MoD_RSS HMS Westminster makes huge drugs haul Current Affairs 0
soleil Mail: "Baseball Caps & Zip-Up Boots As Royal Navy Makes 'Daring Fashion Statement'" The Fleet 62
F106 makes me happy Diamond Lil's 0
MoD_RSS Navy's new Wildcat makes first landing at sea Current Affairs 0
soleil Navy News: "Wildcat Makes Its Debut At Sea" The Fleet Air Arm 1
BillyNoMates Movie re-makes. Diamond Lil's 22
soleil Plymouth Herald: "Girlfriend's Cake Makes A Beret Happy Birthday" The Corps 0