ex-Marine wanted for TV adventure

Discussion in 'Social & Reunions' started by jamesross, Aug 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My name is James Ross and I work for an award winning documentary production company called betty TV. I am currently putting together a documentary series called The World’s Most Dangerous Roads and I'm looking to get in touch with an ex-Marine to work with us on the series.

The job itself would involve leading a series of adventures across the world to drive on 6 of the world’s deadliest roads – think Alaskan ice roads, high Himalayan mountain passes, roads across the Russian steppe and shifting desert tracks. Accompanying you on each road will be a different big name celebrity who will help take the wheel and muck in on the journey. It is a real boys own adventure and should be a lot of fun.

I want to find someone who is happy to go on camera and front the series, is youngish, confident, enthusiastic and up for an adventure. The films will also engage with the history of these roads, how they were constructed, the challenges faced in building them and how they were engineered so any engineering experience would be a big bonus.

If you fit the bill or can help me in any way, I’d be very grateful if you could get in touch. My contact details are below. It could be the beginning of a promising and exciting career in TV for the right person.
    Many thanks

James Ross
    Development Producer
    tel: 020 7290 0660
    james.ross @ betty.co.uk