ex First Step

Discussion in 'RMR' started by bezza1986, Oct 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Alrite boyz not long now !!! cant wait to get started .does any1 no what we will be doing this weekend

2. Well im going on the pi55 wiv me mates

3. funny ****

4. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

Lerning to rite proper english wiv correkt spellin, punctuation, an everyfing?

5. Good one Flagwagger. :D :D

Bezza obviously doesn't realise that RR is not the place to divulge info regarding future events.

SF

6. Alright Bezza.

This weekend should be loads of fun. :lol:

Basically - you'll be doing a short yomp into the harbour position tonight.

Saturday will be mainly lectures on the basics, field hygiene, setting up a bivvy, cooking scran, intro to harbours ect.

Sunday more than likely a short speed march, possibly more lectures, cleaning weapons and then on the coach home.

I'll be stopping in the harbour position with the recruits both nights, you can't miss me - I'm bald.

Have fun.

7. How was the weekend then, did you have fun?

8. Typical answer from a vis sig. :lol:

9. Oh dear, never got your amend to ATP1C vol II? :lol:

10. Sounds like r.sole has the prog, but it doesn't seem promising shippers. :?

11. Are you people being serious? I thought you were trying to wind the poor bugger up. I bit, didn't I? :roll:

12. Definately bit. Bugger and damn. :oops:

13. Aaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhh! Nooooooo! Please noooooo more! :cry:

14. no bite unfortunately, just interested.. :p

Halford, thanks for the update and good luck with it!

15. stop being a faggit and spending your time asking crap questions on the net. you will probably rap soon anyway.

16. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

Corrections are not being issued for ATP1C any more (and haven't been for some time).... its been up-issued to ATP1D :)

17. So gents keeping PERSEC in mind, how did you all get on with weekend 2 of Recruit Training?

18. Spenny, is PERSEC really an issue? If they dont tell where they are training isnt it ok? Id love to hear diarys of the weekends (as I'm hoping to join in two years after Uni) like some lad started on here a while ago, but it stopped and it wasnt giving away like secret infomation.