ex First Step

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
bezza1986 said:
Alrite boyz not long now !!! cant wait to get started .does any1 no what we will be doing this weekend
Lerning to rite proper english wiv correkt spellin, punctuation, an everyfing?

Alright Bezza.

This weekend should be loads of fun. :lol:

Basically - you'll be doing a short yomp into the harbour position tonight.

Saturday will be mainly lectures on the basics, field hygiene, setting up a bivvy, cooking scran, intro to harbours ect.

Sunday more than likely a short speed march, possibly more lectures, cleaning weapons and then on the coach home.

I'll be stopping in the harbour position with the recruits both nights, you can't miss me - I'm bald.

Have fun.

Dabs

Lantern Swinger
FlagWagger said:
bezza1986 said:
Alrite boyz not long now !!! cant wait to get started .does any1 no what we will be doing this weekend
Lerning to rite proper english wiv correkt spellin, punctuation, an everyfing?
Typical answer from a vis sig. :lol:

Dabs

Lantern Swinger
SILVER_FOX said:
Good one Flagwagger. :D :D

Bezza obviously doesn't realise that RR is not the place to divulge info regarding future events.

SF
Oh dear, never got your amend to ATP1C vol II? :lol:

Dabs

Lantern Swinger
bezza1986 said:
Sounds like r.sole has the prog, but it doesn't seem promising shippers. :?

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
Dabs said:
SILVER_FOX said:
Good one Flagwagger. :D :D

Bezza obviously doesn't realise that RR is not the place to divulge info regarding future events.

SF
Oh dear, never got your amend to ATP1C vol II? :lol:
Corrections are not being issued for ATP1C any more (and haven't been for some time).... its been up-issued to ATP1D :)

Spenny, is PERSEC really an issue? If they dont tell where they are training isnt it ok? Id love to hear diarys of the weekends (as I'm hoping to join in two years after Uni) like some lad started on here a while ago, but it stopped and it wasnt giving away like secret infomation.