Ex army wanting to join.

Hi all and thanks in advance for any info, I left the army 8 years ago, I only did 2 years, I left early due to being young foolish and in love haha. I applied for early discharge and was granted it so it wasn't dishonorable. I'm really keen to re join the military, I've chosen navy as my desired route due to trades. I'd like to join as an aet. I'll be 29 next month. What do you think my chances are of getting in.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Hi all and thanks in advance for any info, I left the army 8 years ago, I only did 2 years, I left early due to being young foolish and in love haha. I applied for early discharge and was granted it so it wasn't dishonorable. I'm really keen to re join the military, I've chosen navy as my desired route due to trades. I'd like to join as an aet. I'll be 29 next month. What do you think my chances are of getting in.
Good.

... as long as you pass selection, are relatively fit, don't have any financial issues (CCJs etc), no unspent convictions, and still have all the bits & bobs you left with, fully intact.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
1165 have a go at the search button, some army lads have been through the process recently and are either in pusser or waiting to join. Try "transferring from Army" not quite your situation but there's a lot of stuff there and maybe some contacts for info. Good luck.