every little helps

mintymurray

Hi All,
my name is Andy Murray a ex Wem(o) i am currently in training for Ironman wales,(http://eu.ironman.com/triathlon/events/emea/ironman/wales.aspx#axzz4BAti2Upa) but before that i have long course weekend in tenby to get through (http://www.longcourseweekend.com )
i am trying to fund raise for four charities ,
The Royal Navy Royal Marine Charity , Royal British Legion ,Cancer research Uk and Cystic fibrosis. my family is a naval family grandfather his brothers and his sons all served including myself, so i feel it is right i try and give back a little,
my fundraising page is here if you would like to take a look
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/AndrewMurray8
i am on Instagram if you would like to see some of my training pictures my name is mintymurray39
as i said every little helps, if you cant donate, and you are in the tenby area around july the 8-10 and September the 18th some words of encouragement may help,
any ??? please do not hesitate to ask yours aye
Andy Murray ( minty)

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sgtpepperband Welsh Asda: Every Little Helps! Diamond Lil's 20
MoD_RSS Coronavirus support measures help every region and nation in the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Every pupil in England to see another rise in funding in 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government acts to protect jobs in every part of the UK MoD News 0
R A girlfriend in every port??? Submariners 22
MoD_RSS Supporting every child's right to quality education MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COVID-19 tests offered to every care home for elderly or those with dementia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Savers can earn 50p for every £1 they save with Help to Save scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS "Every complaint about charities matters" - Charity Commission urges charities to "listen and learn" when they receive complaints MoD News 0
soleil Stoll/RBL/Poppy Factory - Veterans' Drop-In - Second Wednesday Of Every Month - London NW1 Charity 1
MoD_RSS Every child in England to be offered cycle training MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK’s Creative Industries contributes almost £13 million to the UK economy every hour MoD News 0
soleil FB: RNAS Culdrose "The Game On Every (Naval) Aviator’s Christmas List." The Fleet Air Arm 17
MoD_RSS 165 new antibiotic resistant infections every day in England MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Next generation of new towns and economic growth opportunities to be developed, levelling up every region MoD News 0
MoD_RSS How we build an NHS that’s there for every member of society MoD News 0
MoD_RSS We need every country to recognise that attacks on media freedom are beyond the pale MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM steps up UK effort to get every girl in the world into school MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Thousands sign up to Help to Save to earn 50p for every £1 saved MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government readies whole nation for Brexit with every council to have a designated Brexit lead MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Children to have greater opportunity to access 60 minutes of physical activity every day MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Every life matters MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Ministers visit every nation and region in the UK to talk about local benefits of Brexit deal MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: UKEF services help hundreds of businesses every year MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: An STI is diagnosed in a young person every 4 minutes in England MoD News 0
BillyNoMates Every Forum should have its' own theme music. The Gash Barge 1
sgtpepperband Time lapse map of every nuclear explosion ever on Earth The Internet - Best and Worst 3
SONAR-BENDER Rum - every day a school-day! The Quarterdeck 7
soleil Mail: "England Expects Every Man ... To Lose His Leg Or His Life" History 4
Knew-bee Every journey begins with a single step, and an RT... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
trelawney126 MOT,s Every TWO Years Proposed Motoring 29
scouse Sundodgers crash one every year !!! Submariners 16
soleil Sun: "Every hero's gone surfin'" The Corps 0
janner Is this every Walts dream badge? Diamond Lil's 40
cantdoit Life begins every day (it also ends) Blogs 0
rod-gearing Pet names for every day objects Diamond Lil's 7
S Every Day is a School Day!!! Diamond Lil's 9
T Every mum wants WAFOO for a son and SEAMAN for her daughter Diamond Lil's 4
S worth every penny The Gash Barge 31
w.anchor What every politically incorrect household should have Diamond Lil's 68
D Every thing gives you cancer Current Affairs 1
creddly Anyone Every Studied or Trained Whilst In The Navy? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 40
The_Caretaker Good will to every one Diamond Lil's 18
higthepig chatroom every body now Diamond Lil's 24
higthepig A little tune for you............ Diamond Lil's 14
MoD_RSS Milton Keynes founder of 'Cheerful Little Letter' project wins PM award MoD News 0
dapperdunn Little Miss Sumo Diamond Lil's 57
MoD_RSS Launch of #BritsInColombia - A little local knowledge goes a long way MoD News 0
BillyNoMates The Little Ships. The Book Club 10
Joint_Force_Harrier Lifes Little Wins :) Diamond Lil's 0