ever really really wanted to be watched?????

sorry for the American terminology below:



Edge Designs is an all-women run company that designs interior office space. They had a recent opportunity to do an office project in NYC.
The client allowed the women of this company a free hand in all design aspects. The client was a company that was also run by all women execs.............The result.........well.....We all know that men never talk ...never look at each other....and never laugh much in the restroom.... The men's room is a serious and quiet place......

.....But now...with the addition of one mural on the wall......lets just say the men's restroom is a place of laughter and smiles... (obviously not the UK!!!)


 

Brains

Lantern Swinger
Excellent! Perhaps this could give rise to people having a favourite urinal and all queuing for that one, whilst the less desirable ones are left unused.
Could this be the thing that changes the all-important etiquette surrounding which one to go for?
 

nutty_bag

War Hero
Suppose if the said individuals on the wall were naked you could draw a target on them, spank the monkey and then do the said deed all over their piccie!! Yes i'm a sick man but thats not as sick as what i did in the heads on an aircraft when i was on a long-haul flight!!
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
nutty_bag said:
Suppose if the said individuals on the wall were naked you could draw a target on them, spank the monkey and then do the said deed all over their piccie!! Yes i'm a sick man but thats not as sick as what i did in the heads on an aircraft when i was on a long-haul flight!!
Perhaps you should use the far right urinal (out of shot) of the woman holding a magnifying glass and tweezers... 8O :lol:
 

nutty_bag

War Hero
sgtpepperband said:
nutty_bag said:
Suppose if the said individuals on the wall were naked you could draw a target on them, spank the monkey and then do the said deed all over their piccie!! Yes i'm a sick man but thats not as sick as what i did in the heads on an aircraft when i was on a long-haul flight!!
Perhaps you should use the far right urinal (out of shot) of the woman holding a magnifying glass and tweezers... 8O :lol:
Is that the pot calling the Kettle black then is it?? :lol: Sounds like your pretty experienced about these things mate!!
 

nutty_bag

War Hero
Shakey said:
I'm still waiting to hear the dit about the aircraft's heads...
Briefly it Involved said individual being bored, going to heads drawing a target on the mirror, spanking the monkey, hitting said furniture for looking into, wiping cock, opening door, sitting down, getting bored and doing it all over again!! :lol: Why do aircraft windows have frosted glass?? Why did kamikazee pilots wear helmets?? 8O
 

Shakey

War Hero
nutty_bag said:
Briefly it Involved said individual being bored, going to heads drawing a target on the mirror, spanking the monkey, hitting said furniture for looking into, wiping cock, opening door, sitting down, getting bored and doing it all over again!!
Did you wipe the mirror afterwards or leave it as a little surprise for the cart tarts?
 

nutty_bag

War Hero
Shakey said:
nutty_bag said:
Briefly it Involved said individual being bored, going to heads drawing a target on the mirror, spanking the monkey, hitting said furniture for looking into, wiping cock, opening door, sitting down, getting bored and doing it all over again!!
Did you wipe the mirror afterwards or leave it as a little surprise for the cart tarts?
Population paste all over the shop!! :wink: needless to say that i used a different set of heads on the second occasion!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
See girls, you really can get pregnant from toilet seats!

Obviously written about stone cold sober Septic blokes. I was in the Beer Festival in Cardiff on Saturday and 3 blokes in the traps (one each!) were passionately discussing the impending match against the Kiwis. It certainly didn't stop a Jockanese bloke at troughs from joining in.
 
Having looked for edge designs on www the only compay with that name is into web site design.

perhaps it's a wind up
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
nutty_bag said:
Shakey said:
I'm still waiting to hear the dit about the aircraft's heads...
Briefly it Involved said individual being bored, going to heads drawing a target on the mirror, spanking the monkey, hitting said furniture for looking into, wiping cock, opening door, sitting down, getting bored and doing it all over again!! :lol: Why do aircraft windows have frosted glass?? Why did kamikazee pilots wear helmets?? 8O
Oi! It may be small but it's got 14 stone pushing it in... :lol:

And why are aircraft toilet windows frosted? I mean, who's going to be looking in at you at 20,000 feet?!
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Standing side by side, we'll build back better than ever MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM: Union stronger than ever MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ever Smart report published MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lord Mayor begins first ever virtual visit to Australia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK-built spacecraft captures closest ever images of the Sun MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More Kuwaitis studying in the UK than ever before: op-ed by Michael Davenport MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Minister gets takes first ever ‘virtual tour of Sellafield’ MoD News 0
Alfacharlie Shittest course, ever Diamond Lil's 42
MoD_RSS We will meet again: government honours VE Day with UK first-ever skytyping display MoD News 0
D Corona virus-Will Navy Net ever recover? Diamond Lil's 20
soleil i News: "'You’re Only Ever 15 minutes Away From Launching A Missile': What It Was Like To Be A Cold War Submariner" Submariners 13
MoD_RSS PM hosts first ever UK-Africa Investment Summit in London MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM hosts first ever UK-Africa Investment Summit in London MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Kenya closes its first ever green bond MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Education Secretary says post-16 options better than ever, as GCSE results released MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK government confirms Glasgow to host its largest ever summit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Biggest ever emergency exercise planned for M62 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DIT launches first ever ‘InsurTech for Development’ conference in Africa MoD News 0
D First time ever Diamond Lil's 3
MoD_RSS UK aid’s biggest ever single direct commitment to tackle climate change in Africa MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Dartford tunnel sees its longest ever load MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Airspace modernisation to make flying greener and more reliable as football fans travel to Madrid on busiest-ever day for flights MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Biggest ever increase to National Living Wage comes into effect MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Biggest ever upgrade of M6 in Cheshire fully open MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Tuberculosis cases in England hit lowest ever levels MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK signs up to the world’s biggest ever radio telescope MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: RAF Engineer becomes first ever UK female military three-star Commander MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: First ever cross-government suicide prevention plan published MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK brings largest ever delegation to world's biggest trade show MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Overseas investment into the UK at highest ever level MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK aid makes largest ever investment to help end FGM worldwide by 2030 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: First ever autism awards for Category A prison and probation division MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: First ever UK-wide veterans strategy launched MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: First ever UK-wide veterans strategy launched MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: MOD launches first ever Defence Domestic Abuse Strategy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Britain leads first ever European conference on veterans mental health MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: MOD launches biggest ever mental health awareness week with new confidential support for personnel on operations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Defence Secretary launches first ever Veterans Strategy and new cross-Government Veterans Unit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Queen welcomes Royal Navy's largest ever ship into the fleet MoD News 3
MoD_RSS News story: First ever memorial to African and Caribbean Service Personnel unveiled in Brixton. MoD News 0
G Have you ever passed Medical underweight? Gaining Weight before Recruiting Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
Trainer Best Ever 126a???? The Quarterdeck 17
P HMS Somerset brings in UK's biggest ever cocaine haul Current Affairs 0
W Phil Shiner - the best story ever featured on the D**** M*** Current Affairs 5
BillyNoMates The daftest thing(s) you've ever done....mostly. Diamond Lil's 19
SONAR-BENDER But will it ever take over from 'the sock'? Diamond Lil's 9
MoD_RSS Press release: First ever UK-Japan Foreign and Defence ministers meeting MoD News 0
F Probably my last ever thread Diamond Lil's 60
W If ever there was a natural candidate for becoming a PTI... Diamond Lil's 16
soleil Telegraph: "Why It Is More Important Than Ever To Invest In Defence Of Democracy" MoD News 0
Similar threads


















































New Posts

Top