ever really really wanted to be watched?????

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by golden_rivet, Nov 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sorry for the American terminology below:

Edge Designs is an all-women run company that designs interior office space. They had a recent opportunity to do an office project in NYC.
    The client allowed the women of this company a free hand in all design aspects. The client was a company that was also run by all women execs.............The result.........well.....We all know that men never talk ...never look at each other....and never laugh much in the restroom.... The men's room is a serious and quiet place......

.....But now...with the addition of one mural on the wall......lets just say the men's restroom is a place of laughter and smiles... (obviously not the UK!!!)

2. Excellent! Perhaps this could give rise to people having a favourite urinal and all queuing for that one, whilst the less desirable ones are left unused.
    Could this be the thing that changes the all-important etiquette surrounding which one to go for?
  3. Suppose if the said individuals on the wall were naked you could draw a target on them, spank the monkey and then do the said deed all over their piccie!! Yes i'm a sick man but thats not as sick as what i did in the heads on an aircraft when i was on a long-haul flight!!
  4. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Perhaps you should use the far right urinal (out of shot) of the woman holding a magnifying glass and tweezers... 8O :lol:
  5. Is that the pot calling the Kettle black then is it?? :lol: Sounds like your pretty experienced about these things mate!!
  6. I'm still waiting to hear the dit about the aircraft's heads...
  7. Briefly it Involved said individual being bored, going to heads drawing a target on the mirror, spanking the monkey, hitting said furniture for looking into, wiping cock, opening door, sitting down, getting bored and doing it all over again!! :lol: Why do aircraft windows have frosted glass?? Why did kamikazee pilots wear helmets?? 8O
  8. Did you wipe the mirror afterwards or leave it as a little surprise for the cart tarts?
  9. Population paste all over the shop!! :wink: needless to say that i used a different set of heads on the second occasion!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  10. See girls, you really can get pregnant from toilet seats!

Obviously written about stone cold sober Septic blokes. I was in the Beer Festival in Cardiff on Saturday and 3 blokes in the traps (one each!) were passionately discussing the impending match against the Kiwis. It certainly didn't stop a Jockanese bloke at troughs from joining in.
  11. Having looked for edge designs on www the only compay with that name is into web site design.

perhaps it's a wind up
  12. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Oi! It may be small but it's got 14 stone pushing it in... :lol:

And why are aircraft toilet windows frosted? I mean, who's going to be looking in at you at 20,000 feet?!