Evacuation from Libya Phase Two

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by trelawney126, Feb 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Maybe a small flotilla of pedalos to brave the Libyan shores and pick up the remaining people? :p
  2. You been following me on Facebook?

I said that days ago!!!! Spooky!
  3. Magda

Magda War Hero Book Reviewer

Tut, quiet, the SBS are supposed to be all hush-hush and clandestine! Where did you find out their plan of attack?!
  4. It wouldn't surprise me if the STC are utilised once more
  5. Probably use the RFA to evacuate?
  6. STC Pedalo Squadron can handle it no worries. If necessary they can always call in support from Ross Kemp and Chuck Norris
  7. Never been to Libya but if the locals use their heads they could have a great future,apart from oil,with tourism.I've seen the films that were allowed to be shot and there are loads of well preserved Roman ruins that people like to see plus beaches weather etc.
    If they open it up and they want to see another big prick on a camel I may be interested!
    They won't though there will always be the underlying people who want to revert back to the Talliban style of religion.
    Egypt is suffering thru lack of visitors.
  8. Before they open Libya up for tourism they will have to make a shitload of changes. lets start with their NO Alcohol rule, who is going to go on holiday and drink non alcoholic beer. Then lets take care of the beaches, at the moment they are shit holes covered in litter, rubble and anything else that needs to be dumped.
    How about access to the country, a visa costs a fortune and even when you get one you are not guaranteed entry.
    Libya is a shit hole!