Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EU's Answer to Austerity, SPEND, Spend, Spend

Stirling

Banned
”We have opted for investing in areas that contribute to economic growth and development: the EU budget is an anti-crisis package,” said a senior official. :laughing2::laughing2::laughing2:

Euro speak for ''line my pockets'', have they signed off the budget from previous years ?.

We, France and Germany do not stand a chance in the voting with all the minor members begging for dosh.

Flagdeck

War Hero
The whole EU 'experiment' will implode just like the Soviet Union. Maybe not in my lifetime, but, one by one, sovereign states will break away and regain their independence, and people like Von Rumpey, Kinnock and Ashton will be villified, just like the old politburo, and we shall have our freedom back to make our own laws...grow curved cucumbers, buy proper light bulbs.........
'What's that nurse ?.... time to wake up..... it's medication time.....' Ah well ! :sad11:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS From Parliament to Pembrokeshire: Welsh Secretary to answer Welsh Questions from Wales for first time in history MoD News 0
LeedsBornLeedsBred Passed out 5 week ago, here to answer any questions. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
D Please delete answer found The Quarterdeck 6
RFA at HMS Raleigh If you want to join the RFA can you answer the following: RFA 14
MoD_RSS News story: Using the power of data science to answer world-wide challenges MoD News 0
tbfyb Please answer asap! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 18
rn458scc The White Laundry marker question - I think I have the answer..well maybe Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
M HMS Raleigh - Looking for an answer Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 31
MoD_RSS News story: FCO Minister to answer your questions on Bahrain via twitter MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: FCO Minister to answer questions on Sri Lanka via Twitter MoD News 0
MoD_RSS FCO Minister to answer questions on Syria via Twitter MoD News 0
trelawney126 Ukraines answer to the Tate Modern Diamond Lil's 4
bikerman Need answer quick... Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 2
W Can you help me answer this? Health & Fitness 4
The_Caretaker British Army Answer Phone Miscellaneous 0
D British Army answer phone message. RR Greatest Threads 4
NotmeChief Dont you hate not getting answer you hoped for. Diamond Lil's 10
deano_navy cant find the answer to this anywhere... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
D A Queensland School Answer machine message Diamond Lil's 15
McGrew Any buntings able to answer this piece of trivia? The Fleet 4
W Golden Hello answer Submariners 1
S Tas/Squid answer needed The Gash Barge 1
D Is there an answer...? The Gash Barge 3
J A few questions, cant find a proper answer anywhere! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
D Is is the answer to the manpower shortage? Current Affairs 5
sgtpepperband Jesus has the answer... Diamond Lil's 7
golden_rivet nice answer The Gash Barge 0
O Can i have an answer please Diamond Lil's 92
T Hansard answer on total number of RNR deployed since 2002 Current Affairs 9
brazenhussy Whats the answer???? Diamond Lil's 4
M EYE SIGHT!!!! Some one please help cant find answer for this Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
T RN TRF on CS95's - quick Q - answer by Tue AM appreciated! The Fleet 11
G Answer me these questions three... Submariners 6
Gordon Muir SCAM AUSTERITY,My website,SURVIVE UN AGENDA 21 DEPOPULATION The Gash Barge 36
soleil Guardian: "UK's Top Admiral Faces World Of New Demands With An Austerity Fleet" Current Affairs 8
soleil Navy News: "Axe Of Austerity Slices Through The Fleet" Current Affairs 2
soleil Chatham House: Strategy in Austerity: Security and Defence Current Affairs 0
K Chatham House - National Defence in the Age of Austerity Current Affairs 2
MoD_RSS Dstl exceeds spend target with Small and Medium Enterprises MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ilfracombe rapist will spend longer behind bars MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dstl Anticipates Record SME Spend MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK defence procurement spend worth more than £1.7 billion a year to Scotland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Serious violent and sexual offenders to spend longer in prison MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 200 people to spend Christmas off the streets and in their own homes thanks to innovative government programme Housing First MoD News 0
R Will I spend all my time in the bridge? Joining the Royal Navy 10
MoD_RSS Violent and sexual offenders to spend longer behind bars MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Education Secretary calls for children to spend summer outdoors MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Robber who repeatedly stabbed police officer to spend more time in jail MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Hampshire hammer attacker to spend longer behind bars MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Domestic abuser to spend more time behind bars MoD News 0