Eurovision Love it or hate it

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
HATE IT!

Eurovision - in Israel - with the Aussies as favourites to win............. and it is just so politically childish regarding the voting. The only good part about used to be Terry Wogan taking the piss!

Sumo

War Hero
HATE IT!

Eurovision - in Israel - with the Aussies as favourites to win............. and it is just so politically childish regarding the voting. The only good part about used to be Terry Wogan taking the piss!
One has obviously redrawn the map of Europe?

Wightsparker

War Hero
It all went downhill after Pearl Carr and Teddy Johnson came second (to the Dutch) in 1959.

(edited after checking the date.....nul points pour moi.)

BillyNoMates

War Hero
It was shit idea for a TV entertainment programme back then in black and white and mono, and it's still a shit idea for TV entertainment now, in 1080p Ultra high definition 5.1 Dolby surround sound.

Kill it with fire and high explosives.

Knotty

Lantern Swinger
It was shit idea for a TV entertainment programme back then in black and white and mono, and it's still a shit idea for TV entertainment now, in 1080p Ultra high definition 5.1 Dolby surround sound.

Billy don't be a hero - save all your kisses for me

Sumo

War Hero

@BillyNoMates how do you know what it looks like on your 1080 UHD 5.1 Dolby SS TV? Are you a secret watcher :p:rolleyes:

BillyNoMates

War Hero
You lot are collectively sick in your collective heads. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm about to binge out on series 5 of "It's a knockout" on UK Gold Channel with Stuart Hall and Eddie Waring.
Now there's some classic telly for you.

article-2637358-1996D037000005DC-362_634x410.jpg

Apparently Mister Hall liked
knocking one out, but the people he knocked one out over didn't.

Last edited:

Sumo

War Hero
You lot are collectively sick in your collective heads. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm about to binge out on series 5 of "It's a knockout" on UK Gold Channel with Stuart Hall and Eddie Waring.
Now there's some classic telly for you.

View attachment 39039

Apparently Mister Hall liked
knocking one out, but the people he knocked one out over didn't.
Knobby is locked up in the infamous Halls of fame with other Saville row dressers, singing with Rolf about Two Little boys.

BillyNoMates

War Hero
The wild card Eurovision entry from the United States of America.
Dweezil K. Fudgepacker wows the judges with his number one smash hit, 'Looking for a city'