Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

EuroPride 2006 - RN's uniformed contingent

Nutty said:
..... bi-sexual male in the RNR working as a currencey trader in a City of London Merchant Bank .....

Nutty

Sounds like half of the wardroom at HMS President.

PS. Can we stop going on about puffters in full rig, it's making my brain hurt.
 
Nutty
cross my palm with silver or I'll indicate a place on the web where a recent photo of your good self can be found :lol:
 
janner said:
Nutty
cross my palm with silver or I'll indicate a place on the web where a recent photo of your good self can be found :lol:
Bloody coincidence, I just came across a pic of myself on the web in a technical article that I never knew existed. Should I bloody complain or what? I didn't even know anyone else had a copy of that pic?????
 
Given the nature of this thread, if it's a technical article on *******, *******, ******** or similar then I would be minded to make a representation.
 
Shakey said:
Nutty said:
..... bi-sexual male in the RNR working as a currencey trader in a City of London Merchant Bank .....

Nutty

Sounds like half of the wardroom at HMS President.

PS. Can we stop going on about puffters in full rig, it's making my brain hurt.

What, only HALF the Wardroom on President? Are you sure about that Shakey? :lol: Mind you I can still remember meeting the longest serving barrack stanchion ever (in the Guiness Book of Records I hear) behind the bar in the JR's mess - was some years ago though! I recall he did his full 22 never setting foot on anything that floated, well apart from the JR's mess! :lol: I'm sure he was having us all on! :roll:

On the so-called "puffters" front - this thread is about gays, so tough mate!

PS: I preferred the JR's mess on President to the SRs - more spacious and a better view! I could also pose as a youngster, despite my trailing grey beard and knee length white hair and wizards hat... :lol: You'd mention G and there was a hushed silence - you were looked upon with respect/fear/awe, not shouted down as some freak/weardo... No names.
 
janner said:
Nutty
cross my palm with silver or I'll indicate a place on the web where a recent photo of your good self can be found :lol:

So now you are going to reveal that I am a Ginger Haired Jock living in Barrow who currently holds the world record for the consumption of Bubbly (The Nelson's Blood Type not that Frog crap).

REMEMBER you will be revealed as the real GOD/Goat/wife of PP the BB now deceased God rest his soul.

Nutty
 
Nutty said:
janner said:
Nutty
cross my palm with silver or I'll indicate a place on the web where a recent photo of your good self can be found :lol:

So now you are going to reveal that I am a Ginger Haired Jock living in Barrow who currently holds the world record for the consumption of Bubbly (The Nelson's Blood Type not that Frog crap).

REMEMBER you will be revealed as the real GOD/Goat/wife of PP the BB now deceased God rest his soul.

Nutty

Nope 8)
 
Lingyai said:
janner said:
Nutty
cross my palm with silver or I'll indicate a place on the web where a recent photo of your good self can be found :lol:
Bloody coincidence, I just came across a pic of myself on the web in a technical article that I never knew existed. Should I bloody complain or what? I didn't even know anyone else had a copy of that pic?????

Gizz the link Lingyai (as you call yourself here)? Is it really you Lord Boyce sir? I take it's a pic of you on Oberon trying to explain to some dim junior officers how the periscope actually works - not a toy... a functional tool... Nice boat, shame about some of the crew :lol:
 
NozzyNozzer said:
Lingyai said:
janner said:
Nutty
cross my palm with silver or I'll indicate a place on the web where a recent photo of your good self can be found :lol:
Bloody coincidence, I just came across a pic of myself on the web in a technical article that I never knew existed. Should I bloody complain or what? I didn't even know anyone else had a copy of that pic?????

Gizz the link Lingyai (as you call yourself here)? Is it really you Lord Boyce sir? I take it's a pic of you on Oberon trying to explain to some dim junior officers how the periscope actually works - not a toy... a functional tool... Nice boat, shame about some of the crew :lol:
No Oberon here Nozzy, but a slightly smaller submarine that I was using to "find" something for a client in sand land.

ROV Security
 
Talk about midgit submarines Lingy - it makes the one at G look like a monster. Did they vacuum pack you in order to squeeze you in? :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
NozzyNozzer said:
Talk about midgit submarines Lingy - it makes the one at G look like a monster. Did they vacuum pack you in order to squeeze you in? :lol: :lol: :lol:
There is an art to getting semen into little nooks and crannies Nozzy. Anyway, size isn't everything (So Mrs Ling tells me) :oops:
 
brigham600 said:
brigham600 said:
[
I am not homophobic, but I am sick of the hetrosexual world being made to feel abnormal. :x

If gays are making you feel abnormal then the problem lies with you and not them. Gays certainly do not make me feel in the slightest bit abnormal.

Peter

Peter, as you can see by my original post quoted above, I did NOT say the made ME feel abnormal at all. What I insinuated was the fact that this PC world we now live in seems to favour those who are NOT hetrosexual, those who are non-white, those who are disabled.

I do not play the hetro card because I did not get an interview for a particular job.

I do not play the 'race' card saying you did not let me in the club coz I am white.

THAT is the point I am making. The fact that many gays, non-white people always blame others for the fact they cannot have everything their own way and always end up winning.

As I have previously stated, I am not homophobic or racist, but believe me, this country is slowly turning me with its current trends. :twisted:[/quote]

I fear you are not the only one feeling that way! two letters say it all in your post and it doe’s not take a lot of cdf to work out what Irefer to.
 
dt018a9667 said:
brigham600 said:
I am not homophobic, but I am sick of the hetrosexual world being made to feel abnormal. :x
Maxi_77 said:
If gays are making you feel abnormal then the problem lies with you and not them. Gays certainly do not make me feel in the slightest bit abnormal.

Peter

brigham600 said:
Peter, as you can see by my original post quoted above, I did NOT say the made ME feel abnormal at all. What I insinuated was the fact that this PC world we now live in seems to favour those who are NOT hetrosexual, those who are non-white, those who are disabled.

I do not play the hetro card because I did not get an interview for a particular job.

I do not play the 'race' card saying you did not let me in the club coz I am white.

THAT is the point I am making. The fact that many gays, non-white people always blame others for the fact they cannot have everything their own way and always end up winning.

As I have previously stated, I am not homophobic or racist, but believe me, this country is slowly turning me with its current trends. :twisted:

I fear you are not the only one feeling that way! two letters say it all in your post and it doe’s not take a lot of cdf to work out what Irefer to.

I would still like Brigham to respond to my original question below:

brigham600 said:
The fact that many gays, non-white people always blame others for the fact they cannot have everything their own way and always end up winning.

As Nutty has demanded of me earlier in this post (which I have yet to supply!): hard, consistent evidence please?

In fact reading this final paragraph of yours Brigham, is rather paradoxical don't you think? One could, for example, rewrite it to read:
'The fact [is] that many heterosexuals, whites, Christians, always blame others for the fact that they cannot have everything their own way and always end up winning.'

Some obvious questions come to mind when reading these stereotypical assertions: 'Many'? Which 'others'? 'Always blame'? 'Fact'? 'Always end up winning'?

News to me mate. In reality what we hear about is a few cases blown out of all proportion by those elements of the media which would like to return minorities it dislikes back to their former, discriminated against, status. Most non-whites and most gays remain invisible and don't complain when frankly they ought to. My friend Seacat for example has to contribute in his taxes for my heterosexual lifestyle: children, widow's pension, NHS, the police, etc, none of which until very recently he himself has had any legally enforcible entitlement to himself - simply because he's gay! Were I expected to pay towards an NHS where staff sometimes refused to treat me for medical conditions unrelated to my "lifestyle" or was denied using local facilities provided by a local religious charity funded out the council tax bacause they objected to me being heterosexual, I'd hit the roof! I would also consider it outrageous if I were beaten up on two occasions by thugs and I was too afraid of police attitudes towards heterosexuals to report it, and also felt unable to seek hospital treatment because I feared heterophobic attitudes by some staff. How would you feel if you were in this situation and you had to ask an ex-matelot to give you stitches! Yet substitute hetero- for homo- above and you see what my friend has experienced. I can tell you mate, it makes me ashamed to be British!

I have moaned (as Nutty can testify) about my treatment at the G place, but to be honest, it was only for a short period and by comparison with the above was very minor and trivial, even if it didn't seem so at the time. If I had had a large gash across my forehead I know I would have been able to go to the sickbay and get treated, and not have my "matelot" lifestyle used against me. I should put G (& the RN!) behind me.

It's the majority who only see one narrow aspect who can draw the conclusion that minorities are 'always blaming others... and always end up winning'
 

Latest Threads

Top