Euromillions Winner Does not have to subsidise ex Naval Officer Son

N

Nippit

Anyone know this chap? I'd love to be a fly on the wall at their family Xmas Dinner...
Anyone know this chap? I'd love to be a fly on the wall at their family Xmas Dinner...
Not too sure about Michael but his "friend" James's last ship was the Blazer He has left the RN and is now a Deck Officer RFA No news of Michael Dawes

Last edited by a moderator:

Seadog

War Hero
No, but in photos published elsewhere, I recognise his Pusser's shoes and the most annoying affectation ever, the breast pocket cotton square.

I like the cut of his old man's jib. The judge is not too shabby either.

and another thing son, I am leaving all my cash to Battersea dogs home, in my will, so get a fcuking job you knob, love and kisses . Dad

PS see you at Christmas bring a bottle

Last edited:
The posts were one word descriptions of the geezer.
Homosexual still was a one word description.
I refuse to use the word GAY when homosexual is a word that to me is correct.
Call me old fashioned and out of touch but I refuse to let a certain community hijack a word that means happy.
Yours the Gay Wafu!

Call me old fashioned and out of touch but I refuse to let a certain community hijack a word that means happy.
Yours the Gay Wafu!
Would you have commented 'straight still' if he wasn't gay?

N

Nippit

Yours the Gay Wafu!
Ok you were a Brown Hatter WAFU. Did you have long hair and a gold watch and were you a Comic Singer? All of those qualities are necessary in order to describe yourself as a Gay WAFU

Latest Threads