EU Referendum / Brexit & Fallout

EU Referendum 2016. Do you want to stay in, or get out?

• Stay in the EU.

Votes: 52 24.1%
  • Get out of the EU.

Votes: 147 68.1%
  • Don't know

Votes: 17 7.9%

• Total voters

WreckerL

War Hero
You can bet your bottom dollar that any of the pollies who want Theresa's job have their plans and strategies well worked out, and put a lot more effort in to that than they have for Brexit.

Boris has been very quiet for a while now, just saying.

fishhead

War Hero
As long as the Eu are prepared to play ball it looks as though Brexit will be delayed until the end of June. I have a question....WHY? We're two years down the line and there is not one alternative that currently commands a majority in Parliament. The self-serving bggrs in the House of Commons either do not realise the consternation all this uncertainty is causing or they don't care. Either way their behavior is reprehensible. They say they don't want to leave with no deal and then reject the deal they are presented with. It is not as though that the deal on offer is for ever rather than just a holding pattern while finer details are ironed out.
I know no-one from either side of the argument that is not thoroughly pee'd off with the whole thing.

guns1969

Lantern Swinger
As long as the Eu are prepared to play ball it looks as though Brexit will be delayed until the end of June. I have a question....WHY? We're two years down the line and there is not one alternative that currently commands a majority in Parliament. The self-serving bggrs in the House of Commons either do not realise the consternation all this uncertainty is causing or they don't care. Either way their behavior is reprehensible. They say they don't want to leave with no deal and then reject the deal they are presented with. It is not as though that the deal on offer is for ever rather than just a holding pattern while finer details are ironed out.
I know no-one from either side of the argument that is not thoroughly pee'd off with the whole thing.
Where's Guy Fawkes when you need him ?

Sumo

War Hero
Collins Aerospace have partnered with https://www.fragomen.com/ to give advice, presentation’s and seminars to Collins employees for non-British nationals living and working in the UK, and British national working and living in the EU, post BREXIT.
Deferent presentations cover EU and Non-EU living residents and working and living in the UK.

A webinar I have just listened to, says a process is in place and states that all EU nationals working in the UK need to fill in a residency form, apply for British citizenship, to date all have been accepted, the only one that have been refused, have been for fraudulent claims.