EU, NO-DEAL BREXIT BACKSTOP...and all that

Status
Not open for further replies.

slim

War Hero

Sumo

War Hero
Well they are not really broken promises, as they were uttered by politicians, if mouth is open there is a fair to middling chance they are lying or talking bollocks, that reminds me?

slim

War Hero
Unfortunatelly the days of the Honest politican has long gone.
Every one of them is in it purely for their own purpose.
However until we can replace them with honest men/women we willhave to put ip with them.
Guy Fawkes is reputed to be the last honest man to enter parliament

One for the sock puppet Tiitsend.
Just a reminder that his local branch of racists are requesting his back membership fees :)

Why do you utilise other people's phrases and descriptions inappropriately?

You call Witsend a 'sockpuppet' when clearly he's not. If anything, you and Sumo are joined at the dick in the most blatant docking ritual of imbecilic idiocy seen on here since Norman and Finknottle. You two goons are each other's sock puppets - in fact more wanksock puppets.

You and he also have latched onto the 'bigot'/'racist'/'xenophobe' tag like you've just discovered what all three words mean and this is the first day at school for you both. Let me just remind you that before you ******* tried to score points off me about my naval career, I was busy rendering your empty-headed Brexit arguments down to expose you both as narrow-minded, ignorant bigots/xenophobes and yes, in your case, racist. So don't even try to label me as such, not when it's patently clear YOU have the problem with immigrants, other cultures, religions and people who don't look or smell like a fossilised old embittered git who has the intellect of a ******* potato.

You are the racist, Slim. You are also Sumos sock puppet.

levers

slim

War Hero
Why do you utilise other people's phrases and descriptions inappropriately?

You call Witsend a 'sockpuppet' when clearly he's not. If anything, you and Sumo are joined at the dick in the most blatant docking ritual of imbecilic idiocy seen on here since Norman and Finknottle. You two goons are each other's sock puppets - in fact more wanksock puppets.

You and he also have latched onto the 'bigot'/'racist'/'xenophobe' tag like you've just discovered what all three words mean and this is the first day at school for you both. Let me just remind you that before you ******* tried to score points off me about my naval career, I was busy rendering your empty-headed Brexit arguments down to expose you both as narrow-minded, ignorant bigots/xenophobes and yes, in your case, racist. So don't even try to label me as such, not when it's patently clear YOU have the problem with immigrants, other cultures, religions and people who don't look or smell like a fossilised old embittered git who has the intellect of a ******* potato.

You are the racist, Slim. You are also Sumos sock puppet.

levers
I thhink Titsend can stand up for himself.
Won't answer your accusations as do not want to be accused ot trolling once again.
However I do think that your response this time has been a little more restrained than most of your past rants.

I thhink Titsend can stand up for himself.
Won't answer your accusations as do not want to be accused ot trolling once again.
However I do think that your response this time has been a little more restrained than most of your past rants.
You won't answer, because you can't. The only way out for you is ad hominem regarding my current status. It doesn't work. You can't defend your point of view and supporting argument because when it is opened up, you want to leave the RU because 'immigrants'. Oh, and while we're on the subject, them lazy dole scroungers, gypsies ... and doubtless LGBTQ people have a soft spot in your darkened soul for some slavver and opprobrium too. In fact, anything not you is why we should leave the EU.

Laughable yet sad.

levers

slim

War Hero
Levers this is the biggest load of tripe you have ever written, now go and lie down and take your meds.Why should I have a soft spot for slavers ( itake it you meant Slaver and not Slavvers). Must admit I had to look up opprobrium.
You really should perhaps take a holiday, you have lost it!
I am sick of this fishing now, you are far to easy to catch!

Levers this is the biggest load of tripe you have ever written, now go and lie down and take your meds.Why should I have a soft spot for slavers ( itake it you meant Slaver and not Slavvers). Must admit I had to look up opprobrium.
**** me. It's like feeding time in the chimps cage, innit?

'Slavver' is a slang word, widely associated with ill-attributed criticism and dumbassed gobbing off, just like you do.

I'm more disturbed you had to look up opprobrium online to get the definition and then get it out of context.

You're really, really are struggling, aren't you?

levers

Ps: I have been over on ROMFT a few times and you weren't there. Corbyn, much?

Last edited:

Sumo

War Hero
Why I stopped

Unfortunatelly the days of the Honest politican has long gone...
Oh? Better tell the locals, they think it's heaving...

1567784216763.png

Address: 47 Elm Grove, Southsea, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO5 1JF

Tel: 0871 951 1000 Portsmouth & Southsea (0.6 miles), Fratton (0.8 miles), Portsmouth Harbour (1 mile)

Pub facilities/features: Jukebox Pool table

(Half a mile way, I pass it frequently but have never darkened it's doorknob...)

Status
Not open for further replies.