EU, NO-DEAL BREXIT BACKSTOP...and all that

Status
Not open for further replies.

slim

War Hero
What does that prove?

I also doubt Schultz would have such a narrow-minded, yes, racist worldview.

You, however, maybe have.

You are quite a cretinous, pathetic example of desperate ignorance, aren't you?

levers
No but just be careful.
I may just move next door to you......................That will bring your house price down!

slim

War Hero
Houses are pretty expensive in Wokingham and it has an intelligent pro brexit conservative MP
Extremely expensive and overpriced. I got in 34 years ago though. Still expensive then, took all the proceeds from my house in Witshire, all my navy gratuita and a massive mortgage increase at the time. Many people don't like John Redwood however he does have his head screwed on the right way.
Can I see him in Boris's government?
Perhaps not he has always beer a rebel :)

D

Deleted 493

Extremely expensive and overpriced. I got in 34 years ago though. Still expensive then, took all the proceeds from my house in Witshire, all my navy gratuita and a massive mortgage increase at the time. Many people don't like John Redwood however he does have his head screwed on the right way.
Can I see him in Boris's government?
Perhaps not he has always beer a rebel :)
Ha ha ha ha. Heard it all now.

This bloke likes Sir John ******* Redwood. A template little-Englander and as pro-Enoch as you'd ever get.

******* hell. It's all dropping into place now.

levers

slim

War Hero
Could it be hust possible that Enoch was right?
Knife crime is going through the roof.
We have had many incidents from so called Islamist terrorists.

In The Trial of Enoch Powell, a Channel 4 television broadcast in April 1998, on the thirtieth anniversary of his Rivers of Blood speech (and two months after his death), 64% of the studio audience voted that Powell was not a racist. Some in the Church of England, of which Powell had been a member, took a different view. Upon Powell's death, Barbados-born Wilfred Wood, then Bishop of Croydon, stated, "Enoch Powell gave a certificate of respectability to white racist views which otherwise decent people were ashamed to acknowledge".[53]

In March 2016, right-wing German writer Michael Stürmer wrote a retrospective pro-Powell piece in Die Welt, opining that nobody else had been "punished so mercilessly" by fellow party members and media for their viewpoints.[54]

On 19 April 2018, British political activist and Breitbart News editor Raheem Kassam self-published Enoch Was Right: 'Rivers of Blood' 50 Years On, in which he defends Powell and argues that his Rivers of Blood speech has been realised.[49]

In October 2018, support for the speech was expressed by the Plymouth University Conservatives who referenced the phrase "Enoch was Right" on one of the apparel worn for a society gathering.[55]

D

Deleted 493

Could it be hust possible that Enoch was right?
Knife crime is going through the roof.
We have had many incidents from so called Islamist terrorists.

In The Trial of Enoch Powell, a Channel 4 television broadcast in April 1998, on the thirtieth anniversary of his Rivers of Blood speech (and two months after his death), 64% of the studio audience voted that Powell was not a racist. Some in the Church of England, of which Powell had been a member, took a different view. Upon Powell's death, Barbados-born Wilfred Wood, then Bishop of Croydon, stated, "Enoch Powell gave a certificate of respectability to white racist views which otherwise decent people were ashamed to acknowledge".[53]

In March 2016, right-wing German writer Michael Stürmer wrote a retrospective pro-Powell piece in Die Welt, opining that nobody else had been "punished so mercilessly" by fellow party members and media for their viewpoints.[54]

On 19 April 2018, British political activist and Breitbart News editor Raheem Kassam self-published Enoch Was Right: 'Rivers of Blood' 50 Years On, in which he defends Powell and argues that his Rivers of Blood speech has been realised.[49]

In October 2018, support for the speech was expressed by the Plymouth University Conservatives who referenced the phrase "Enoch was Right" on one of the apparel worn for a society gathering.[55]
What the **** are you on about now, Adolf?

Powell, right? I mean, yeah. If you want to refer to your buddy Elroy/Leroy as a 'pickaninny' (try it) and allude that black people are the root of all evil in this nation then yeah, he was totally right. Right-wing, that is. Right over where Oswald Moseley is, in fact. The bloke has been paraphrased endlessly by apologists and nicompoops (such as you) but his core message remains the same. 'We have too many coloured people in this country and it scares the shit out of me.' Several decades on, and the nation hasn't had rivers of blood at all, has it? So he was wrong. Totally wrong. He's guilty of the same populist scare-mongering that begets ******* like Boris Johnson and his shower of cretins who currently feed your fear with the firewood of hatred.

You're also platforming Michael Sturmer, a notable right winger and Breitbart, doyens of filing your tiny brain with all sorts of racist propaganda to justify your bigotry. Well done, you!

levers

Last edited by a moderator:

Asasioun

Badgeman
Hmm...I see the discussion is unchanged in that appears to be about hurling insults and character assassination. You should all go to the naughty step for 66 days and then come back to discuss things properly. Naughty.

Anyway, this business of suspending Parliament is all very exciting. I wonder what Her Maj makes of it all?
I suspect Her Maj is as tired of them as the rest of us to be quite honest.

Sent using Tapatalk

ratsroden

Lantern Swinger
What the **** are you on about now, Adolf?

Powell, right? I mean, yeah. If you want to refer to your buddy Elroy/Leroy as a 'pickaninny' (try it) and allude that black people are the root of all evil in this nation then yeah, he was totally right. Right-wing, that is. Right over where Oswald Moseley is, in fact. The bloke has been paraphrased endlessly by apologists and nicompoops (such as you) but his core message remains the same. 'We have too many coloured people in this country and it scares the shit out of me.' Several decades on, and the nation hasn't had rivers of blood at all, has it? So he was wrong. Totally wrong. He's guilty of the same populist scare-mongering that begets ******* like Boris Johnson and his shower of cretins who currently feed your fear with the firewood of hatred.

You're also platforming Michael Sturmer, a notable right winger and Breitbart, doyens of filing your tiny brain with all sorts of racist propaganda to justify your bigotry. Well done, you!

levers
Levers _Aligned calling Slim a Bigot? The pot calling the kettle black?

taffscrivs

War Hero
We may not have rivers of blood but we sure have had streams of it in recent times.
It would be interesting to know the ethnic backgrounds of those who are guilty of these knife crimes.
Just saying like.

slim

War Hero
aaa.jpg

Was Enoch right?
We have whols sections of towns and cities where it is almost a no go place for those of a different religeon.
We have Travellers sites where the police can only enter Mob Handed.
We have sections of the community breaking the law regarding underage girls. The perpertrators have only been taken to task recently. Nothing had been done previously due to Political Correctness.
We have young men killing each other with knives.

None of this was happening during Enochs time but he did forsee it.
Another George Orwell, not a racist

D

Deleted 493

Levers _Aligned calling Slim a Bigot? The pot calling the kettle black?
In what way. I don't have such an outspoken hatred for minority groups. Check his post below.

If you don't understand, you need to shut the **** up. You're making a right bellend of yourself.

levers

D

Deleted 493

We may not have rivers of blood but we sure have had streams of it in recent times.
It would be interesting to know the ethnic backgrounds of those who are guilty of these knife crimes.
Just saying like.
Go figure. What has ethnicity to do with it? Many are second, third and fourth generation British.

Are you suggesting that people's skin pigment has an influence on propensity to commit knife crime?

Okay. I'm interested. Can you show me your proof? Don't just post up a percentage saying x% were black or asian.

Tell us why this is the case, if it is the case.

Next, tell us why leaving the European Union will alleviate this, if it is the case.

Over to you.

levers

D

Deleted 493

View attachment 42427

Was Enoch right?
We have whols sections of towns and cities where it is almost a no go place for those of a different religeon.
Really? So I can't go into a mainly Muslim neighbourhood, because I am an athiest? What about if I am Shi-ite? Sufi? Seventh Day Adventist?

We have Travellers sites where the police can only enter Mob Handed.
And they do. Rightly.Will leaving the EU sort this one out? Need an answer. Time is running out.

We have sections of the community breaking the law regarding underage girls. The perpertrators have only been taken to task recently. Nothing had been done previously due to Political Correctness.
You're telling us that the incompetence of inner city Social Services is directly affected by our membership of the EU? Is that correct?

We have young men killing each other with knives.
Yes,we do. Did Enoch predict this? His 'Rivers of Blood' bullshit was contextualised toward other outcomes though, wasn't it? Please tell me you understand this. If you don't, you'e beyond help and laughably thick.

None of this was happening during Enochs time but he did forsee it.
Wasn't it? Statistics for 1968 show that in England and Wales there were 425 homicides, last year's figures show 701 homicides. Considering the expansion in population, this is concurrent, and is also concurrent with 'reported' and 'detected' crime statistics. Violent crime statistics are similarly paralleled.

Another George Orwell, not a racist
Feller. You have been bulldozed flat before regarding Orwell, haven't you?

levers

ratsroden

Lantern Swinger
In what way. I don't have such an outspoken hatred for minority groups. Check his post below.

If you don't understand, you need to shut the **** up. You're making a right bellend of yourself.

levers
Clearly you have a warm ,generous ,personality with a sense of humour to match. You'll remember Charles Adolphus Williams MBE and his brilliant sense of Self-deprecating humour.
He was walking along a Doncaster street with a friend and said " It's so sunny today I thought I'd been deported. His pal replied If I bloody lived here that's something I'd be looking forward to..

D

Deleted 493

Clearly you have a warm ,generous ,personality with a sense of humour to match. You'll remember Charles Adolphus Williams MBE and his brilliant sense of Self-deprecating humour.
He was walking along a Doncaster street with a friend and said " It's so sunny today I thought I'd been deported. His pal replied If I bloody lived here that's something I'd be looking forward to..
Hilarious. One black comedian exudes parody and suddenly racism is all okay.

You're sounding more and more like David ******* Brent by each post.

levers

Sumo

War Hero
Story time of a long running wind up, way back in an article 50 thread, someone chose to make themselves a tin pot dictator. Then proceed under the guise of a debate?
As this was his/her opening it was his/her responsibility to put his/her debating case forward but chose to demand everyone who was not on his/her team state their case first?
I don’t take orders from any fleet chief, I left the mob a while ago, but I saw the opening for a good wind up and continues bites, which there have been many.
My method look at his/her demands, don’t give any answer he/she was after, as it was obvious that he/she was used to getting what he/she wanted, I just brushed his/her ego, which apparently comes across as very large, the wrong way, then count how many times abusive language was thrown, on that count, there have been many, each occasion was counted as a bite, by me.
The said tin pot had received guidance from others that he/she was out of order and of the rails, but with such a large ego, he/she was not one for listening.
Eventually it became too boring and predictable, that the bites would come by the bus load, eventually I just blocked his/her posts.
Then to my complete surprise his/her bezzy oppo shows up and instantly joins in on the bites, with abusive language, well nock me down with a feather duster BOGOF two bell ends for the price of one.
You want some facts 2016 the government held a referendum, those results will not change.
Are all the remainers that thought it a done deal and complacently didn’t vote to blame?
The risk of the No-deal BREXIT falls totally on the remainers, instead accepting that they live in a democracy and working for the best exit strategy and deal, they have chosen to bitch and try to overturn the referendum results. A hard line no deal BREXIT is not what the country needs, but it is where the remainers have driven it to be.
So Lever when you look back and reflect I have been winding you up for over 2 years, why, because I could, and it was funny predicting what your replies would be, all one had to do is brush you ego just a little bit the wrong way and use that word no, or ignore your demands, simple.
I look forward to your return rant, even though I won’t see it, unless someone points it out, so your rant will be to the abyss where nobody but you cares, maybe your Bezzy oppo will massage your ego? I took another for a long wind up a few years back, SargPepper ask him if you are still in contact, but I let him know via PM, as he was never venomous or off the rails, and your Bezzy oppo really need to get help with your anger issues.
Just enjoy the fact that it is almost Halloween and you have been taken for a ride and to the cleaners by a Dyslexic, thick, ignorant person, your words I believe, happy Halloween, and can I have my trawler fleet back please, we need to go fishing, for more bell ends.

Others may or may not have been deliberately winding you up but they did all the same, which just added to the bite score. you really have anger issues related to race, maybe if you take a note out of your own book and declare your one sided stand point on your race issues, people could see you are not a complete and utter dick, but there again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads