EU, NO-DEAL BREXIT BACKSTOP...and all that

Status
Not open for further replies.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
You two should complete a self awareness course before tackling ‘Diversity for Beginners’ and ‘Welcome to the 21st Century’.

You might just notice what everyone else is sniggering about ya pair of clowns hahahahaha........

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Fartin Levers and Titsend remind me of a pair of giggling girls.
When in doubt resort to namecalling.
Ignoring them seems to work best.
Titsend is original Dim slim, genuinely never heard that one before hahahahaha........

This is my fourth post on this thread after being tagged by your fluffer mate Dim. There was plenty of name calling before I posted but your hypocrisy is amusing. You and @Sumo are desperately scratching around for an exit and save some face after two threads of Levers exposing you as really Dim. I’ve got news for the pair of you, too late clowns!

Dance monkeys, dance!!

Hahahahahahahahah................

D

Deleted 493

Amazing how some think that a tirade of isults and accusations mean that they have won the battle.
For accusations and insults to have any effect the person(s) on the recieving end must have at least a little respect for their accusers.
Thats if from me for the moment as I am having more than a little trouble with my slaves
I could respect you and Sumo if you'd stop the ******* smoke and mirrors and start being honest with everyone, and yourselves. The reason you voted to leave the EU isn't because of some fanciful economic solution or some intuitive political resultant which would steer us into existential nirvana. If it were, you two swinging bollocks wouldn't spend your daft retirements scouring the internet for memes and tropes which as soon as they are put up, are either smacked back across the court with blistering speed or are laughed at roundly and soundly as the work of imbeciles, especially for similar imbeciles to follow like shiny coins. No, the reason you voted was because 'foreigners'. You distrust, dislike and disavowment of anything not St George, white, pure and English and nice and Churchill and Enoch. Even better if they're ******* gypsies, up at level eleven if they're dole-scum. And you really think that having a mate of colour who says he likes racist programmes (we've only got your word on that, bigot-boy) gets you off the hook. Such is your peanut-sized understanding of the whole issue of racial discrimination.

And voting to leave the EU will sort that lot out, won't it? The only problem is that pesky ******* like me challenge that notion and both of you either lack the conceptual potatoes to admit your bigotry, or face up to your fears that you are sociopathically and philosophically wrong.

levers

EDIT> Slim responds with a 'Bullshit' tag. Translated, it means, 'I lack the credibility to respond, as I have been served my arse. Once again.'

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted 493

I sense a great disturbance in the force, as if two snowflakes have suddenly melted.
True though isn't it?

Both Slim and Sumo have spent ages trying to pin the snowflake tag onto the likes of me and you, because we have consistently challenged their worldview and asked them to account for their wholesale, bigoted nonsense. There's the assumption that because we don't accept that leaving the EU as a viable way ahead for the nation's success, we must be some sort of lily-livered liberal 'snowflakes', who burst into tear because we lost the referendum and can't accept it. Yet I still maintain - the referendum result stands (although 34% of the vote does NOT speak for the nation as a whole) and I reject the idea of a second one because I am weeping into my breakfast, every morning. Hell no. A second referendum - whichever outcome - would be socially and politically disastrous for the UK and does fly in the face of anything we see as democratic. I accept we are leaving, and we should by now be out.

But y'see, because leaving the EU is hyper-complex and holds so much risk, because nothing about it straightforward and achievable by a mere penstroke (without disadvantaging so many people who either did or didn't vote to leave) and because we have yet to see any palpable proof that Brexit is in any way beneficial, with real figures and real roadmaps to success, when pesky detractors like us call out the more strident individuals to account for their actions they get all cross, and weepy, and defensive, instead of offering clear, reasoned, rational discourse. Snowflakes, if you like. Big, fat, six-pronged motherfuckers, the ones which melt the **** away when faced with the warm bleaching effect of sunlight.

And yet, with this absence of evidence from the less cranial and cerebral debaters amongst us, it doesn't take much scratching of the surface to deduce that their intent is based wholly on instinctive distrust and dislike of people who don't look, talk, smell or behave like they do. They'll even go as far as license the expulsion or eradication of these interlopers, based on proclamations by prominent public figures which, when examined, are nothing more than bigoted propaganda. I hate to get all Godwin's Law about this, but there's a lesson from history here.

And it's these xenophobic snowflakes who are the real danger to humankind.

levers

Polto

War Hero
Hmm...I see the discussion is unchanged in that appears to be about hurling insults and character assassination. You should all go to the naughty step for 66 days and then come back to discuss things properly. Naughty.

Anyway, this business of suspending Parliament is all very exciting. I wonder what Her Maj makes of it all?

ratsroden

Lantern Swinger
Hmm...I see the discussion is unchanged in that appears to be about hurling insults and character assassination. You should all go to the naughty step for 66 days and then come back to discuss things properly. Naughty.

Anyway, this business of suspending Parliament is all very exciting. I wonder what Her Maj makes of it all?
They scream and they shout and talk about things they know damn all about.

slim

War Hero
Well nothing new from eithr Fartin Levers or his puppy dog Titsend.
Just the normal insults and accusations that have been made from day one.
I will not reply to either of them just put in a Bullshit type of input, after all that is all they are worth.
Hopefully brexit will happen this of coure will piss off many, what will piss them off more is when after a period of time (may be a few years) it will be found that the Uk is extremely capable of going it alone without being held back by the EU

D

Deleted 493

Well nothing new from eithr Fartin Levers or his puppy dog Titsend.
What does 'Fartin' Levers' mean? I mean, when you are lampooning or parodying, there needs to be some sort of 'reference' moniker by way you can compare and then it becomes amusing. I don't know anything which references 'Fartin' Levers'. The two words don't even grammatically fit together. I'd give it you if it were a good bit of acerbic wit. But it aint. It's desperate, and about as funny as Non Specific Urethritis.

Just the normal insults and accusations that have been made from day one.
No, no love. Just the normal challenges to your mindset. Now I have you over a ******* barrel and admitting to all you're a bigot. Check back. You've said it all. There isn't enough paper in the world to cover your arse on that one so why not just sit down and admit it? Say to yourself: "I dislike and distrust any person who isn't a white, xenophobic bigot, just like me' and we'll all be happy for you. Well, not exactly 'happy' as such, but it would explain a lot.

I will not reply to either of them just put in a Bullshit type of input, after all that is all they are worth.
But ... but you're doing both. Make your ******* mind up, eh? Yu were pretty much made up on the old mind bit whe you had to put an 'x' in the box which said:

2016 REFERENDUM

I AM A BIGOT AND A XENOPHOBE
[X]
I CAN'T FIND ANY REASON TO LEAVE THE EUROPEAN UNION OVER AND ABOVE BIGOTRY AND XENOPHOBIA [ ]

Hopefully brexit will happen this of coure will piss off many, what will piss them off more is when after a period of time (may be a few years) it will be found that the Uk is extremely capable of going it alone without being held back by the EU
Watch this, everyone.

Got any proof on that?

I mean 'proof', not some vague slide full of sleazy lies and guesswork which you have spent all ******* day looking for on t'internet. Stuff you have fully researched, tested, peer reviewed and it is universally accepted (even by non-Brexiters) as a credible set of assumptions and assurances this country won't ufkc up and fail on 01 Nov 2019 onwards?

No. Of course you haven't. How silly of me. It's because you can't substantiate any of this above your bigotry that I keep pissing in your pocket.

levers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads