EU, NO-DEAL BREXIT BACKSTOP...and all that

Status
Not open for further replies.

slim

War Hero
Never seen this bloke before, just hilarious! Not because of his colour but what he says is relevant for any race. Mind you I'm not sure he'd get on The Royal Variety Show!
I think he is spot on, great comic with a great message!

Now I am right up shit creek without a paddle!

Edited to say that if you are black or mixed race and enjoy this then it is OK
However if you are a Honky who enjoys it then you a racist.

You do understand the concept of 'parody', don't you?

No, you don't. You think that because Chris Rock is criticising black people and using the term 'Niggers', it flattens the whole discriminatory concept out. That's what it is, isn't it?

Rock is funny. But all he is doing is lampooning bigots. Like you. It is his stock-in-trade. The joke is on you.

Geddit?

No,you don't.

levers

taffscrivs

War Hero
You do understand the concept of 'parody', don't you?

No, you don't. You think that because Chris Rock is criticising black people and using the term 'Niggers', it flattens the whole discriminatory concept out. That's what it is, isn't it?

Rock is funny. But all he is doing is lampooning bigots. Like you. It is his stock-in-trade. The joke is on you.

Geddit?

No,you don't.

levers
A bit like Alf Garnett then?

Wonder what Martin Luther King would have made of our Fartin Lever Queen?
**** me. Has it taken you THAT long to come up with this?

Remember, Dr King wanted people judged by the content of their character, not the colour of their skin.

Something I feel YOU may have more trouble with than me, being a xenophobe.

Just sayin ...

levers

Is it just me or has the bigoted bully boy, with boarder control issues, posts gone?
Bigoted? Against who, exactly? Against 'bigots'? Like you? Okay. I can live with that.

What, if anything, are 'boarder control issues', please?

Are you having mental health problems now? Serious question. As this debate has gone on and your less than appetising side has revealed itself post upon post, you seem to be slipping in coherence and functionality. You're either nudging the turps, or you're a bit senile. Which is it?

levers

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Are you having mental health problems now? Serious question. As this debate has gone on and your less than appetising side has revealed itself post upon post, you seem to be slipping in coherence and functionality. You're either nudging the turps, or you're a bit senile. Which is it?

levers
Magnificent Levers!!!!

That isn’t an earthquake, it’s @Sumo and @slim bottom lips quivering from the battering once again hahaha.......

Roll on Xmas leave and Brexit round 3, slim and Sumo get handed their arses again....magnificent hahaha.....

Sumo

War Hero
Magnificent Levers!!!!

That isn’t an earthquake, it’s @Sumo and @slim bottom lips quivering from the battering once again hahaha.......

Roll on Xmas leave and Brexit round 3, slim and Sumo get handed their arses again....magnificent hahaha.....
Battering no, unless you call. A constant tirade of verbal abuse and insults, a win?
Only once was a debate attempted but true to form fell well short, with abuse, and insults.
So the apparent loser is those that fail to have openness in debate and assume abuse is a substitute.

slim

War Hero
Battering no, unless you call. A constant tirade of verbal abuse and insults, a win?
Only once was a debate attempted but true to form fell well short, with abuse, and insults.
So the apparent loser is those that fail to have openness in debate and assume abuse is a substitute.
Amazing how some think that a tirade of isults and accusations mean that they have won the battle.
For accusations and insults to have any effect the person(s) on the recieving end must have at least a little repect for their accusers.
Thats if from me for the moment as I am having more than a little trouble with my slaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads