EU Changes Rules On Size Of A Loaf

slim said:
Nutty said:
slim said:
Well the EU have done well on the loaf front.
Now how about something useful, Like Minge sizes, all females to be labelled with their minge size.

Slim do not encourage them. I do not want to wear an 11inch label for the rest of my life if they bring that sort of rule in for men.

Nutty

Sorry Nutty measurements have to be Metric, not Imperial.
Imagine having to take a calculator with you to see if your 11" willy would fir a 22cm minge. :oops:

Slim

I have intention of sleeping with ladies who do not understand Imperial Measurements, either that young or foreign. Do I want a reputation like HigthePig.

:) :) Nutty :) :)

Here we go then the EU is doing away with all rules of packaging and size except that of wines and Spirits. My source the BBC

EU

So now the EU is doing what you ask and getting rid of regulations will we get a good word about the Commission.

I doubt it.

Nutty

hobbit

War Hero
With the current practice of DIY for just about everything why not bake your own bread ? All the gear is available with many varieties of bread so like the bakers do , get up early and make a nice hot loaf for brekky . House full of that delightful arome of fresh baked bread and as you made it you know what's in it and you can make it as big/small as you wish and in any shape . I recall on long trips with the galley just outside the donk shop door and the chef had a bread making session . Apart from the hot rolls one creative chef made some rather questionable shapes definately not suitable for morning tea with the vicar.

:lol:

slim

War Hero
Talking about bread, The best bread and rolls I ever tasted came from pussers ships bakeries. Crusty and delicious. Thanks chefs.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
slim said:
Talking about bread, The best bread and rolls I ever tasted came from pussers ships bakeries. Crusty and delicious. Thanks chefs.

Oooh, yeah - especially when they've just come out of the oven and filled with three sausages and four rashers and topped with red sauce, just when you come off the Long Morning... :lol:

When I was doing patrols in Provost we used to finish the pubs/clubs stint around 0400. Sometimes we had to take a drunken idiot back to Collingwood/Sultan via the M27. On the way back we'd detour via Tesco at North Harbour and grab some warm baps (ooeer!) or a still-warm bag of jammy doughnuts... bliss! :wink:

Latest Threads