Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EU Blair Calls for "Elected President"

fishhead

War Hero
If Blair says it's a good idea we should run as far as possible in the other direction.he UK has had two wars and hundreds of dead servicemen and women to show for his previous good ideas surely we wouldn't be silly enough to go for a third.I expect he has a good idea on who would make a good president too.

mophead

Lantern Swinger
If Blair says it's a good idea we should run as far as possible in the other direction.he UK has had two wars and hundreds of dead servicemen and women to show for his previous good ideas surely we wouldn't be silly enough to go for a third.I expect he has a good idea on who would make a good president too.

I agree totally.The last thing the World needs is another dose of that self -serving pillock.

The only man in the world, besides Paul Gadd, that I hate. he should be indicted and tried for war crimes by the ICC.

finknottle

Banned
You used to

As information emerges one can always change one's opinion and my informed opinion of blair is here somewhere for all to see, if they so wish. Much water has passed under the bridge since that euphoric night of 97.

There are members here who thought the sun shone out of Cameron's arse and that view has changed for a number of them in just over a year.

trelawney126

War Hero
As information emerges one can always change one's opinion and my informed opinion of blair is here somewhere for all to see, if they so wish. Much water has passed under the bridge since that euphoric night of 97.
There are members here who thought the sun shone out of Cameron's arse and that view has changed for a number of them in just over a year.
Sorry Finks more information emerging about your current batch....and while it does Cameron is getting away with it....
Labour coup: Ed Miliband's role in the plot to overthrow Tony Blair - Telegraph
When will you learn that all politicians of any political persuasion are self seeking and self promoting irks.

Sorry Finks more information emerging about your current batch....and while it does Cameron is getting away with it....
Labour coup: Ed Miliband's role in the plot to overthrow Tony Blair - Telegraph
When will you learn that all politicians of any political persuasion are self seeking and self promoting irks.
True enough but when will you learn that newspapers always put their own political spin on things and that the real truth lies hidden somewhere between the lines?

trelawney126

War Hero
Bandy you are labouring under a misapprehension. You assume that I read the newspapers. There is always the net/television, and, like the Welsh they too are all biased.

Bandy you are labouring under a misapprehension. You assume that I read the newspapers. There is always the net/television, and, like the Welsh they too are all biased.
The Welsh? WTF have they to do with anything? I have lived amongst them for years and they don't give a toss about anything you can't eat, drink, shag or kick around a field, an attribute of which I thoroughly approve. :pottytrain2:
BTW, isn't The Telegraph a newspaper, whether it is online or in print?

Last edited:

Troglodyte

Lantern Swinger
Bliar and the Presidecy of EU, what load of Bullbagels, the EU is NOT a nation or a state but a miss cobbled group of snout snorting money grubbing wannabe polies whose sole interest in life is misapropriating loads of dosh and being very wordy about who should do what in their own middens, he (Bliar) should take a long walk aft.

And he reads the Koran so now he,s an unconvinced Roman Candle, interview with Benedict without coffee methinks and no Bene Merenti.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AAF Blair, peace envoy. Current Affairs 34
Stirling Tony Blair. Diamond Lil's 0
F Finx's tartan army and the Blair witchunt project Current Affairs 14
F Blair/Kennedy dynasty. Current Affairs 2
trelawney126 Blair " Don't Hang the Bankers" Current Affairs 3
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Olympic role for Blair - Suggestions? The Gash Barge 31
trelawney126 Tony Blair. Return of the idiot Current Affairs 11
A Another job for Tony Blair Current Affairs 8
janner Tony Blair-Walking Eagle Miscellaneous 0
finknottle Blair gets the reception he deserves in Dublin. Current Affairs 24
NotmeChief Blair/Bush told truth. WMDs found. Current Affairs 5
trelawney126 Ceri Blair Wears PURPLE to Rememberence Day in London Current Affairs 26
trelawney126 Blair Goes Begging for the President of EU Position Current Affairs 5
trelawney126 Cameron Morphing into Blair Diamond Lil's 22
trelawney126 Brown and Mandelson in New Push for Blair Diamond Lil's 10
LP_Blower Blair not for president! Current Affairs 8
trelawney126 Ceri Blair. Tony was economical with the Truth it seems! Current Affairs 14
slim Reasons why David Cameron WILL is better than Blair or Brown The Gash Barge 11
trelawney126 Blair to be Inaugarated EU President at the Vatican Diamond Lil's 5
trelawney126 Irish Referendum Pt2 2nd Oct 09. ? Blair for EU President Current Affairs 15
F UK 'backs Blair for EU president' so says "Lady" Kinnock Current Affairs 21
Passed-over_Loggie UK 'backs Blair for EU president' The Quarterdeck 5
trelawney126 Cheri Blair "Close Prisons" Current Affairs 48
Oil_Slick Blair finally goes to Gaza Current Affairs 24
P President Blair and the EU Constitution, er Treaty Current Affairs 23
TattooDog Cherie Blair - Useful After All? Diamond Lil's 0
chinamatelot Sh1t happens - Blair's Turd Patrol Years Diamond Lil's 0
slim Blair's EU safeguards 'may not be watertight' Diamond Lil's 1
UncleAlbert Tony Blair....Friend or foe? Current Affairs 14
chinamatelot "morally corrupt Blair" Current Affairs 3
Oil_Slick Blair fears Afghanistan will disintegrate into another Iraq Current Affairs 12
Oil_Slick Sierra Leone makes Blair 'Chief of Peace' Diamond Lil's 6
PartTimePongo Blair will leave Brown to pick up the pieces in broken Iraq Current Affairs 0
SILVER_FOX Blair pines for 'good cup of tea' Current Affairs 10
brazenhussy World bank want Blair Current Affairs 16
bigbaddog New career for Mrs Blair. The Gash Barge 16
brazenhussy How will Tony Blair be remembered? Diamond Lil's 9
silverfox How Blair was moulded by the American way.... The Quarterdeck 0
slim Blair's second son to be a teacher in tough inner-city schoo Diamond Lil's 10
brazenhussy Tony Blair: I won't be back The Quarterdeck 14
slim Blair admits yob policy 'misguided' Diamond Lil's 5
wet_blobby Cherie Blair...would you? The Gash Barge 65
Smiffy_the_Shipwreck Blair Resigns! Diamond Lil's 10
chockhead819 Blair jumping on the bandwagon? The Quarterdeck 30
Praetorian Confession Time. Did you ever vote for Blair? The Quarterdeck 85
R ashamed of where we are after blair's demolition job The Fleet 14
beer_bosun One to watch out for: The Trail of Tony Blair The Quarterdeck 10
A Blair objects to Forces Chiefs complaints about underfunding Current Affairs 25
A Blair pledge to service personnel... Current Affairs 13
N Sir Ian Blair Current Affairs 3