Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

ETWE waiting times

Pnky3

Bit new to this but just wondering about PRNC/Raleigh waiting times for ETWE, passed my pjft in January and have heard nothing since? I have called my AFCO numerous occasions to try chase up on it but I don’t want to be too pushy, but does anyone have a rough idea of when the next intakes are?

@Pnky3 I'm in the exact same position as you, for the same trade, except I passed my PJFT towards the end of 2017. I was advised that i'm looking at least November for my intake but cannot be given anything concrete yet.

I completed the whole application process within 3 months, my start date is 29th of April, by pushing the PO that's what you can expect just hassle them.

@Dragon24 I have rang multiple times and been told its just a matter of waiting until the guy that sorts the intakes to assign a date and that your recruiter has no input in it at all. What did you do?

My son applied as a weapons engineer in March 17. Following lots of delays getting medical info he finally passed his PJFT in November. He is still waiting for dates and has also been told that it is just a matter of waiting. He is in touch with his PO regularly. Hope this helps.

I passed my pjft in January as well and am joining at an ETWE. My AFCO gave me a call 2/3 weeks later asking when I would be available to start and I said asap. Been given the 17th of June for Raleigh and my PRNC on the 23rd of April.

Latest Threads