ET(MES) Help

I know some might grill me for not using the search option but I've not seen anything to help on this subject but if anyone has a link to a thread regarding the interview process for an ET (MESM) then that'd be appreciated. I just mainly want to know if there is anything I need to study that will more than likely come up? I've seen the help that Stoker has put up but I want to know if I need to do any more in depth research thanks in advance

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

Last edited:
I know some might grill me for not using the search option but I've not seen anything to help on this subject but if anyone has a link to a thread regarding the interview process for an ET(MES) then that'd be appreciated. I just mainly want to know if there is anything I need to study that will more than likely come up? I've seen the help that Stoker has put up but I want to know if I need to do any more in depth research thanks in advance

Do you meam ETME (sm)?

Do you meam ETME (sm)?
I must do. It's supposed to me engineer technician: marine engineer submariner. The person at the AFCO offices told me it was ET (MES) or something like that. Thanks for the clear up! Haha

i have applied for ET(WESM) and even though its a different role i would just recommend taking a general interest in engineering now. I wasn't asked many questions about the role only 'why did you decide on this role?'.

i have applied for ET(WESM) and even though its a different role i would just recommend taking a general interest in engineering now. I wasn't asked many questions about the role only 'why did you decide on this role?'.
Had my interview a phew days ago. I had the same kind of questions, not many on the role it's self, only why I wanted to join and questions about myself :L. Easy I guess haha.