ET(ME) - Where are you in the process !?

ross_p

Midshipman
i knew u were taking the piss. thats 1 thing iv picked up on since joining the site....the banter.
have yous been on the rnac or got start dates yet?
im goin on the rnac 12th july and got date for raleigh last week....november 7th. been a long wait tho

Trigger_92

War Hero
I'm still waiting on RNAC and start dates. I've asked to on the RNAC, but was told once I'd been given my start date ill get my RNAC date.

How long where you waiting for before you got your start date ?

ross_p

Midshipman
i first applied last august. got my start date last week. i changed from gs to sm about 4 weeks ago tho.
the waiting list for gs was 24 month and 15 month for sm.
how long have u been waiting? i got my rnac date before i got my raleigh date!!!

Ruby_curry

Lantern Swinger
You had any hints as to when you may be joining trig? Other than the waiting time you've been given.

I might aswell hijack this thread... The ETWE one is dead lol. Not seen a single one recently :p

Trigger_92

War Hero
Pretty much running, sit ups, press ups etc. Just the usual really, concentrating on the running cause I used to suck at that, but can run for donks now :D

Ruby - when I went for my update interview, he said I could be starting anywhere from the begenning of 2011 to the middle of it. So its anyone's guess really :lol:

Ruby_curry

Lantern Swinger
Ah so in a couple of months you could possibly get your start date. Hopefully i might be in the same position. Never know we might get the same intake :p

Trigger_92

War Hero
You never know mate! Seems the waiting times are coming down, hope they continue to come down. Will be keeping my fingers crossed :)