ET(ME) waiting list

passed the NSRT test today and i was told i can be a ET(ME). interview next week. does anybody know how long it may take before Raleigh? cheers everyone in advance.

couper172

Midshipman
I’m waiting on medical and I’m joining as MESM and intake is September and November but I would ask during your interview as your AFCO will have the best answer, good luck at interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

passed the NSRT test today and i was told i can be a ET(ME). interview next week. does anybody know how long it may take before Raleigh? cheers everyone in advance.
Hello dude, if you've recently passed this test, you are looking at roughly 6-10 months depending on how quick you sort your side of things out, like interviews, medical tests, fitness tests etc and how quick your AFCO can sort things out too. smash your interview, medical, fitness test, Train well and do Your bests and good luck with the rest of the process and your journey into the Royal Navy:)

Passed PJFT and formal interview yesterday had a date of December 1st by this morning, unusually fast and bewildered the CPO at the AFCO but there we have it.