Estonia-England

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by Ships_Cat, Jun 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone bovvered? I watched the u21s cane Slovakia 5-0 in the friendly last night, so am hopeful of the win.

2. Not really. I find England matches dull and rather tedious affairs these days, they do not begin to compare with the UEFA Champions League matches - why can't England play like Man utd or Arsenal :?:

3. Love my football and being a Argyle fan Ive seen some shit in my time. But steadfastly refuse watch these so called talented footballers disgrace the three lions on their shirt by their inept performances and lack of commitment.

4. Simple, Man Utd & Arsenal can buy talent from other Countries. England have to use home grown that doesnt get a look in because all the big clubs keep buying in foreign players....

5. Oh not a thread about that airy, fairy girls game?

Real men play rugby!

Right I'm off to duck for cover...

6. I find that most of the South American and Latin teams play looser and seem to actually have fun while playing,(the European teams all play desperate, they need the money it brings in) the England team looks like they all sat on pickles, or they seem to be too focused on their performance and not the "teams" performance, with maybe the exception of Gerrard, the rest seem preoccupied, plus I think the pressure is so intense, they are actually afraid to mess up. I still remember vividly the missed penalty by Stuart Pearce, what is it about this teams ability(lack of) to put the ball past the keeper on penalties... :bball:

7. Nope "real men" play Ice Hockey...[​IMG]

8. That's crap - there is enough home grown talent in the Premier League & elsewhere in europe to produce an England team capable of playing entertaining football. Too many of these overpaid, so-called superstars have insufficient pride to turn in a decent performance for their country, aided and abetted by a series of incompetent coaches incapable of motivating the half-wits to follow their "tactical masterplan"

9. Football - Group of men chasing a round ball round a field for 90 minutes

Rugby - Group of men chasing an odd shaped ball round a field.....

Ice Hockey - well enough said, what idiot straps razors to their feet then throws themselves round an ice rink......

Horse Riding - Should be banned, thought activities with animals was illegal!

Water Polo - Men getting wet playing with balls !!!!!!

10. Soooooo Im taking that as a no then.

Ah well, four hours to go then its off to the pub to shout at the telly like they can hear me. :rage:

11. Double Nope - 'real men' play Rugby 7s - and they don't need big thick gloves to fight each other ......!!

:p

12. Tsk Tsk......real hockey players drop em....and they don't hug a lot... :thumright:

13. Treble nope!!! Real men play Cage Fighting :banghead: .............or play football in Scotland :jocolor: No sarcastic comments now!!! :biggrin:

14. Thought this was a thread to say how crap England really are. Bring back the home championships and well show you how to play.

15. If you dont want to know the scores....look away NOW!

Est 0-3 Eng

Well, the three points secured, and with Becks with a buggered ankle, but its a case now of getting results against Russia and Croatia later on, not forgetting that we cannot drop another hairy one against Israel either. Estonia made it difficult, after all Croatia struggled to get out of there 1-0 the other day so I guess theres not too much to whine about.

16. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Tsk silly me, I forgot you folks had won the world cup in Football as well as Rugby.....or are you going on about tiddleywinks?

17. Woo- hoo bring on the Faroe Islands. :w00t: :w00t: :thumright:
    NZB

18. Cant believe they almost got a result out of Italy FFS (lost 0-1)!! And Scotland only managed 2-0. I guess the painters/decorators have been doing some training.