eScooters

Today's 'news' ....... "RAF pilots are issued with a fleet of 15mph e-scooters to commute from their quarters to work to encourage greener travel" ...... Nearly lost my coffee, over the keyboard, reading this in the morning news .... :D

Dusty70

War Hero

Today's 'news' ....... "RAF pilots are issued with a fleet of 15mph e-scooters to commute from their quarters to work to encourage greener travel" ...... Nearly lost my coffee, over the keyboard, reading this in the morning news .... :D

Wouldn't greener travel be........................................walk crab (even if sideways)

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Don't get me started on bloody so called e-scooters.

Over here they've allowed the bloody things with virtually no legislation. The riders are predominately wearing man buns - which speaks volumes! They are on sale in pop up shops, every Chinese supermarket and supermarkets with a hardware section.

They are everywhere - on and off pavements, swerving in and out of vehicles and/or pedestrians and of course are unlicensed and uninsured.

When will it be legal to run the barstids down?

Jacobus

War Hero

Over here they've allowed the bloody things with virtually no legislation. The riders are predominately wearing man buns - which speaks volumes! They are on sale in pop up shops, every Chinese supermarket and supermarkets with a hardware section.

They are everywhere - on and off pavements, swerving in and out of vehicles and/or pedestrians and of course are unlicensed and uninsured.

Think it’s legal now. Solely dependent on the size of the man bun

D

Deleted 108407

Mi homosexual ingles
amigo piensa Bollos de hombre delicioso e irresistible

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Phew, somebody who speaks worse Spanish than me!

Jon, I think you are leaking oil. (That's a quaint Spanish phrase I doubt you'll translate!)

D

Deleted 108407

Phew, somebody who speaks worse Spanish than me!

Jon, I think you are leaking oil. (That's a quaint Spanish phrase I doubt you'll translate!)
Sorry-Write Spanish in haste repent at leisure
You are someone writes Spanish more worse than you do.
See if you think this more apposite?

no se puede decir demasiado de algo bueno.--It' s been 20 odd years since I lived there. It had the Peseta then.

Alfacharlie

War Hero
Sorry-Write Spanish in haste repent at leisure
You are someone writes Spanish more worse than you do.
See if you think this more apposite?

no se puede decir demasiado de algo bueno.--It' s been 20 odd years since I lived there. It had the Peseta then.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sumo

War Hero

are they exctra long to allow for the chauffeur?