Epson ET-2650 Printer

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Just bought this one, it's WiFi only no USB, is it possible to transfer photos from an SD card to a PC via the printer card reader. @Waspie do you have this printer.

Waspie

War Hero
Just bought this one, it's WiFi only no USB, is it possible to transfer photos from an SD card to a PC via the printer card reader. @Waspie do you have this printer.
Yes I do have this printer. As for the transfer of data via the printers SD card slot. Don't really know. Not something I dabble with. My laptop has its own card reader. I only bought the printer for document printing, (and to get rid of ink cartridges!!). Have you tried Googling it?
Just up from night so not brain not fully warmed up yet. Will have a look-see tonight when SWMBO is watching her soaps!!!!

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Thanks for that, I've got over it by using a separate reader into my PC which doesn't have a slot. I meant to say to you about the Sidon Memorial Wreath Laying on Sunday last but forgot. I'll put some pics up later. Printer is fine otherwise but it seems daft to have a card reader of you can't transfer from it.

Waspie

War Hero
I was working over the weekend, (always working the weekends). Nights at Sunseekers!!
I was aware of the Sidon Memorial. Couple of folk I know from Osprey days were standard bearers. Saw a couple of pics on the RNAS Portland group on FB. (Pics below nicked from FB)
Did you attend?
As for the printer, the card reader from what I can gather is the same for most printers. It is literally a reader for printing pics. I use a Canon PIXMA 1300 for pics. Doesn't use ink. Same technology as ID cards and the like. Last forever!!40190Sidon memorial_1.jpg

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
I go every year, had a lot to do with placing the Memorial in the first place. I'll sort out some pics of yesterday and put them up, hopefully tomorrow.

Sumo

War Hero
I go every year, had a lot to do with placing the Memorial in the first place. I'll sort out some pics of yesterday and put them up, hopefully tomorrow.
Was you in the old Submariners meeting when David showed his proposed planning permission for the stone? I pointed out his measurements were in cm and not m? Hence a pebble, he also had issues with Weymouth College sacking the stone Mason and nicking the original stone, cutting it into small pieces for students to work on? Weymouth College replaced stone.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
I was one of the working party putting it all together following the suggestion that the Memorial should be put up.

Sumo

War Hero
I was one of the working party putting it all together following the suggestion that the Memorial should be put up.
we may have crossed paths in a meeting over a pint, I probably went a few times 2003-2005 ish I was in Weymuff 2003 to 2011

Latest Threads