It has taken approximately 12 months from first submitting my application to getting an entry date at Raleigh.
PDA's a conducted after initial training now. They are doing differently, now the diving school has reopened.
My application wasn't as swift as it could've been due to covid and delays with the diving medical centre being close toward the end of last year.
10 months sounds about right though.

Best of luck

Ellixt

It has taken approximately 12 months from first submitting my application to getting an entry date at Raleigh.
PDA's a conducted after initial training now. They are doing differently, now the diving school has reopened.
My application wasn't as swift as it could've been due to covid and delays with the diving medical centre being close toward the end of last year.
10 months sounds about right though.

Best of luck
So is it currently the standard recruiting pipeline plus divers medical at the moment?

Yep. The diving medical is more stringent than what's required for other branches. Plus your PJFT is a faster time. Other than that I'd imagine it's the recruitment process is the same.