entry date

hiya all i know this subject has been exhausted so many times but i was just wondering about my entry date when i can expect to receive one and how long my waiting time will be my s.c has been submitted 3 weeks now so as im told it should be back within a week or so. is this when i can expect to get an entry date and what month can i be looking at joining i did have applied for et(mesm) did my recruiting test end of august im looking forward to the prospect of beginning basic and just want it to begin thanks again and i would like to apologise to all those who read this thinking not another.

mark33 said:
hiya all i know this subject has been exhausted so many times but i was just wondering about my entry date when i can expect to receive one and how long my waiting time will be my s.c has been submitted 3 weeks now so as im told it should be back within a week or so. is this when i can expect to get an entry date and what month can i be looking at joining i did have applied for et(mesm) did my recruiting test end of august im looking forward to the prospect of beginning basic and just want it to begin thanks again and i would like to apologise to all those who read this thinking not another.
I waited 4 Months to hear about my date. Hang in there it will come.

mark33 said:
And breathe.........

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
ET(MESM) is currently about a 12 month wait, last time I checked.

If that's the case, no courses are cancelled, no recruiting targets are reduced, and there's no increase in all-up applicants you'll probably join around September.

My guess is you'll be notified of your start date, if things remain the same, around March.

burnsy85

Lantern Swinger
am in the same postion as you mate but am goin in as ws. ninja i can expect to start around the same time if i started me application on 11 aug?

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Waiting times do vary, so it's best talking to your Careers Adviser for definitive guidance.

Problem at the moment is that fewer people are leaving, a huge number are trying to join or rejoin & training places available are diminishing. I'd guess this trend will continue until the civilian jobs market picks-up markedly.