Entery Test RN

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by robpaterson, Aug 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi i hope some one can help i have sat 2 entery test and failed both by a few questions but the other day i had a phone call from AFCO does anybody have any idea why are they going to let me do it again!! :rambo:

also is there anyway of joinging wioth out the test as i was in a special needs school i no i ave the knowledge to complete basic as i am an ex cadet
  2. Perhaps they are desperate for recruits, don`t quote me on that though.
  3. i hope so i do realy want to join the navy
  4. Oh good, another special needs.
  5. Don't know about the test but you don't happen to know Robert Paterson do you?
  6. that is me why
  7. Oh right. What AFCO is it you've been attending? I think I might have some info...
  8. i've been to
    portsmouth this year
    bangor (north wales)
    and liverpool
  9. Mr Robert Paterson of Bangor? I shouldn't really be tipping you off but I suggest that you get your story straight, sharpish. They are trying to contact you for one simple reason. All I'm saying is that they have CCTV in the toilets in the Bangor AFCO.
  10. Hi Rob

Please look at your PMs (the inbox in your account).
  11. i was in bangor about 3 years ago maybe 4 and i did not even use the toilets there
  12. i think u can only do it twice is that right?
    i think its the end of ur road tbh :(
    go join the army instead :) lol
  13. i dont want to join the army my dad was in the navy and i want to follow his footsteps
  14. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Was your Dad Jesus?
  15. no he was not
  16. Must have been Capt Cook then.
  17. Right: looked at the thread title and wondered how many would pick him up on "entery" as against the more commonly used "entry".

It seems I am the only OCD anally retentive person here tonight.

For info, it's "entry", not "entery". Maybe a reason you failed the test?
  18. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

I don't have OCD... I have CDO - it's very similar to OCD, but the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!
  19. Touché!