Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU DRINK

pingbosun

Lantern Swinger
A drunk that smelled like a brewery got on a bus one day. He sat down next to a priest. The drunk’s shirt was stained, his face was full of bright red lipstick and he had a half empty bottle of wine sticking out of his pocket.
He opened his newspaper and started reading---a couple of minutes later he asked the priest, "Father what causes arthritis"?

"Mister, it’s caused by loose living, being with cheap wicked women, too much alcohol and contempt for your fellow man".

"Well I’ll be damned", the drunk muttered and returned to reading his paper.

The priest, thinking about what he said turned to the man and apologized.
"I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to come on so strong---how long have you had arthritis"?

"I don’t, father, I was just reading in the paper that the Pope has it". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Climate change and water: Are we doing enough, fast enough? MoD News 0
IrishGuard Australia - Not Enough Sailors International 21
MoD_RSS Press release: Record employment is not enough – jobseekers need the chance of better work MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Is competition enough? Competition for consumers, on behalf of consumers. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Digital court system saves enough paper to cover central park twice MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Escaping the jaws of death: ensuring enough water in 2050 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Tech giants do not face enough competition – reducing consumer choice and innovation MoD News 0
slim The welfare System...... Too good or Not good enough? Diamond Lil's 33
B Worried I'm not fit enough for PRNC Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
N Failed my RT but still got enough points for WE CIS Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
D Help with getting fit enough to excell in training!!!?! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 44
MaiBelle Off to Ghana...cause it's not hot enough here! Travel & The Great Outdoors 34
Naval_Gazer Who cares enough to attend lonely ex-Bootie's funeral? The Corps 28
S Had enough of Starbucks - Now can we please have a go at Amazon Current Affairs 1
soleil Telegraph: "The Armed Forces Have Been Plundered Enough" Current Affairs 0
soleil Mail: "Taller Than Nelson's Column, It Generates Enough Energy To Power 5,500 Homes" The Fleet 6
jesse Anyone brave enough to admit they remember "The Creep?" Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 17
soleil Pompey News: "One-in-five Of Navy Sailors Are Not Fit Enough For Service" Health & Fitness 25
soleil Telegraph: "Am I Man Enough For The Marines?" The Corps 29
D Good enough for AIB? Submariners 6
daffy1 For the people that are not good enough Diamond Lil's 2
rod-gearing Enough to make an old man cry! Submariners 6
Ja5on Is this good enough for Raleigh? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 11
broadside Not Good Enough or just no interest? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 18
S We're not good enough. Current Affairs 28
damo567 Bye Bye RN I've had enough. The Fleet 60
andym is it time to say enough is enough? Diamond Lil's 32
wet_blobby Fcuk it, I've had enough Diamond Lil's 72
N Think you're good enough to be a WAFU The Fleet Air Arm 20
D Had enough I am off ta ta. Site Issues 70
brazenhussy enough gay stuff Diamond Lil's 120
AfterSSE If it wasn't bad enough? Current Affairs 3
brazenhussy enough already!!!!!!!!!! Diamond Lil's 257
slim Old enough to know better Diamond Lil's 5
A Are Matelots getting enough scran? The Quarterdeck 45
shellbackmac 15 minutes of fame wasn't enough Diamond Lil's 3
brazenhussy enough to put me off my crunchy nut clusters!! The Gash Barge 4
snapdragon You should thank me if you were daft enough to watch & enter The Gash Barge 7
UncleAlbert Are we grown up enough to be allowed to discuss Iran. here? Diamond Lil's 216
P We don't spend enough on defence research Diamond Lil's 7
Shakey Desperate enough to cheat CDT? Diamond Lil's 7
F Training Days-Enough or Too Few? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 12
MoD_RSS Exports of Scottish food and drink grow MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Environment Secretary's letter to the food and drink industry MoD News 0
Waspie Drink concoctions Social & Reunions 27
MoD_RSS Breadth of UK food, drink and innovation set to shine at the 2020 China International Import Expo MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New rules and logos to protect British food and drink MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New rules and logos to protect British food and drink MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British food and drink to take center stage at upcoming China International Import Expo MoD News 0
MoD_RSS ‘Bounce back’ plan for agriculture, food and drink industry launched MoD News 1