England World Cup

jesse650

War Hero
bugger! penalties again!! The bonus is we won't haveall this c**p for another 4 years, huzah caps in a clockwise motion :?: :twisted:
 

SILVER_FOX

War Hero
Never fails to amaze me that despite the fortune that these guys are paid some of them still behave like complete chimps. Rooney is a grown up and paid to act as such. I realise that the Portugese were biting at his ankles but he should be intelligent enough to walk away. Getting sent off like that was bloody irresponsible. I was really praying that the remainig ten men could prove once and for all that he is not the centre of the English football universe.
 
Not a footy fan at all, but what was with that big lanky streak of piss who ran around like big bird and fell over his own legs every time the ball came near him??
 

CheefTiff

Lantern Swinger
well its alll over now anyway guys....and just as I predicted England get to take an early shower and the first bus home.

have to say there was no surprise. Where did Sven get this 4-5-1 business from. Think I'll apply as his replacement and from now on England will play 8-2 formation !
 
CheefTiff said:
well its alll over now anyway guys....and just as I predicted England get to take an early shower and the first bus home.

have to say there was no surprise. Where did Sven get this 4-5-1 business from. Think I'll apply as his replacement and from now on England will play 8-2 formation !

That's the Civil Service routine, 2 in the front line, 8 supporting them, or £8.00 spent in the rear .ooooooh arr, £2.00 spent on the front line.
Sven had the Assets & squanderd them playing wrong formation (well our Tel said so), just like Mr G Brown really.
 

CheefTiff

Lantern Swinger
Engines said:
CheefTiff said:
well its alll over now anyway guys....and just as I predicted England get to take an early shower and the first bus home.

have to say there was no surprise. Where did Sven get this 4-5-1 business from. Think I'll apply as his replacement and from now on England will play 8-2 formation !

That's the Civil Service routine, 2 in the front line, 8 supporting them, or £8.00 spent in the rear .ooooooh arr, £2.00 spent on the front line.
Sven had the Assets & squanderd them playing wrong formation (well our Tel said so), just like Mr G Brown really.

Ahh but I meant the other way around......8 at the front and two down the back playing cards with the goalie and keeping him company !
 
CheefTiff said:
well its alll over now anyway guys....and just as I predicted England get to take an early shower and the first bus home.

have to say there was no surprise. Where did Sven get this 4-5-1 business from. Think I'll apply as his replacement and from now on England will play 8-2 formation !

English shun Portugal as holiday resort reads the headlines!!!

It is my ball and you aint playing with it comes to mind!!!
 
Backpacker1uk said:
English shun Portugal as holiday resort reads the headlines!!!

It is my ball and you aint playing with it comes to mind!!!

Good, that will mean fewer lager louts for my next retirement planning trip to the Algarve.

Back t the foooty, did any one watch last nights match with Italy and Germany, now that was a good game.

Peter
 

CheefTiff

Lantern Swinger
Yeah Brits shun Portugal. Suits me fine - keep it quite for me and the boys who appreciate its qualitys and don't bear grudges over a mere ball game !
 
Top