England V Austrailia Test

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by The_Jimmy, Nov 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Will the Wallabies beat the poms?

2. Don't know, but i'll be there to watch!

3. AHH... Yes I think we did :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

I am trying very hard not to gloat, however it is not easy there are a few poms here and I thought we might have to call the sickbay as they dont look well, some have even lost money :sad11: Do we really care?

Anyway we have bragging rights till the next England v Australia game :thumright:

Sir? I have done my duty now can I please go back to REAL football :thumright:

4. Hi everybody, Adventure Sports Online is an outdoor recreation directory of outfitters, and tour guides, outdoor products and gear, outdoor and gear tips for adventure. The Himalayas are known for its adventure sports and activities in the world that range from trekking, camping, kayaking, fishing, angling, hand gliding and many more and is truly ...

Thanks

5. FCUK OFF YOU BOLLOCK!

6. Hey a bit harsh Monty :wink: :wink: 42 Thingy and Sussex 2 Might be a tad intrested in the CAMPING thing :lol: :lol: :lol: Right back on thread! strewth seen the price of the tickets??? dont suppose The Jimmy can get any comps??

7. I agree with Monty. The others who have spammed have at least started their own thread and not jumped into the middle of someone elses. It wouldn't have been so bad if he was just trying to flog cricket gear.

The Ozzy/England ashes is the pinacle of all the tests.

This is the only true cricket match of them all, I won't be missing any of it.

8. Sorry Scouse I cant :cry: ...its late nights early mornings for this Test 8)

9. Same, can't wait for it. Retribution will be at hand following our pummelling down under. Let's just hope Chris Lewis isn't carrying anyones kitbag.