England Football Team Sing the National Anthem!

Anyone else notice that for the first time certainly in my memory ALL of the England football team sung the National Anthem!

English and Belgian national anthems - YouTube

BZ.

The football isn't exactly exciting but I couldn't give a monkeys. I'd be happy to win every game 1-0.

I'm slightly upbeat about it all TBH. I know we've lost a lot of good players but with some of the old lads dropping out with injuries I hope to see some of the future England stars come to the fore and show us what they're made of. No fear!

And as for Rio Ferdinand I hope he never dons another England shirt. His "representitives" rant in the media makes him look like a spoiled child who's spat his dummy out. He's hardly played any games this season and when he has he's been averagea and made some telling mistakes. He doesn't deserve a call up. There's only so many of the old guard that you can have in a team without diluting the new talent coming through.

Euro 2012: Rio Ferdinand unhappy with England manager Roy Hodgson following Gary Cahill's withdrawal - Telegraph#