Engineering Apprentice

jacko_rn

Midshipman
I have no idea about that, but from what I know and been told it's a much more relaxed environment compared to the mob, if there is night rounds I wud guess it wud be more of an informal walk around just to make sure areas are clean and tidy

jacko_rn

Midshipman
When I was on tiffs course there was some at sultan doing their killicks course,and from what I saw they were pretty much left alone

slimboyfat

Lantern Swinger
Wow they must be short, I checked my emails and I had one from the RFA saying that they want me to go for test at careers office, somebody will be in touch with date for test!!

jacko_rn

Midshipman
Your on ur way then, the test is the same one u did b4 ur joined the mob so should be no prob 4u, then after that is waiting 2c if u get a interview

slimboyfat

Lantern Swinger
Don't say that lol, I can't be arsed with all that crap again!! Just because job name has changed I can't see anything else really changing. Plus the RN senior rates don't have any authority do they?

AFC26

Midshipman
Not sure on changes to be honest, there is a few things such as berets instead of caps I hear, and yes they are senior to a certain extent

chocky

Midshipman
Nice! I applied about three weeks ago for engineering app. (I'm ex WE) as well. Thankfully I didn't need the test as my last one is still in date but I've had some more paperwork through the post just asking to explain if I've had any gaps in my employment and convictions etc... But it says on the letter that once they've got these back then its through to the sift process and interview after that. According to the woman I spoke to on the phone that'll be July/August. Good luck though bud, hopefully see you on the next course!

chocky