Engineering Apprentice SIFT date

Well, I just got off the phone to Jago Rd and because of the huge numbers of applicants, and I had a lower score on the part 4 of the RT, is why I didn't get an interview. I've been told I have to wait 6 months before reapplying, but is that just for the engineering role, or could I apply for another role a bit sooner?

Regards,

FK.

Well done to those that got an interview!

I have just received a letter stating I wasn't selected for interview. :(

How does one go about reapplying?

Regards,

FK.
I got 79 in the RT test, I can only assume I got at least 19 in mechanical comprehension section. So it may be the bar was set about there.

9am for my interview. The RT was earlier, so I should be able to function at that time!

exJenny

War Hero
Book Reviewer
There are 30 marks available in each section. The minimum total score required probably is about 50 out of 120. However, depending on the role applied for, in certain sections, usually numeracy and mechanical comprehension, you need to achieve higher scores than you would in English and reasoning (or whatever they do these days). You might have made the minimum required score to progress to the paper sift, e.g. 53 (15-15-15-8), but have failed to progress further due to your MC (8) being too low. Before you say anything, especially you @Ninja_Stoker, it's been a while since I last sat it so I can't remember what order the test is in, just pretend MC comes last. Call recruitment and see what they advise. Taking the test again with a new application might be better for you.

Last edited: