Endex

lsadirty

War Hero
Whilst not agreeing with some of MLP's posts, I had to admire the way he stuck up for todays RN against some of the "Old and Bold" who should have known better. If you decide to return Shipmate, I'll be among the first to welcome you back.
 

Drakey

War Hero
mikh said:
Drakey said:
MLP got some stick on ROMFT for his postings on here.

Check out the link
http://www.romft.co.uk/smf1/index.php?topic=9628.msg67269#msg67269
Drakey you are speaking through your ARRSE, did you even bother to read the whole thread? 1 member asked the question 'is this the sort of person we need on ROMFT?' I think she knew what the answer was going to be in advance, he certainly only got one post that was negative and that was from someone who hoped he had '
When I saw him join ROMFT I was hoping that he was fed up on RR and that he would just [email protected]@K OFF.
I was just trying to point out that many people had different opinions about MLP, and not just the one's on RR. Someone on ROMFT obviously took offence to his posts and made their feeling known. I'm just adding to the mix of comments that have already been made. This has obviously touched a nerve with you. It didn't for MLP as he rose to the challenge and defended his corner.
 
WreckerL said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
WreckerL said:
Butterkisk would be nice :lol:
You still on that darn A4!!!
I'm still in the tree and I'm getting a bit peckish right now
Didn't Granny arrive with your freshly cooked egg and bacon butty? 8O

I wondered why he was so keen when I issued him with a dozen freshly laid duck eggs, twenty rashers of bacon and a two loaves of freshly baked bread and bacon dripping to do the fry up in. :roll:

I haven't seen him since! :evil:
 

WreckerL

War Hero
thingy said:
WreckerL said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
WreckerL said:
Butterkisk would be nice :lol:
You still on that darn A4!!!
I'm still in the tree and I'm getting a bit peckish right now
Didn't Granny arrive with your freshly cooked egg and bacon butty? 8O

I wondered why he was so keen when I issued him with a dozen freshly laid duck eggs, twenty rashers of bacon and a two loaves of freshly baked bread and bacon dripping to do the fry up in. :roll:

I haven't seen him since! :evil:
I'm surviving by eating a squirrels hidden nuts...and he didn't half scream
 
WreckerL said:
thingy said:
WreckerL said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
WreckerL said:
Butterkisk would be nice :lol:
You still on that darn A4!!!
I'm still in the tree and I'm getting a bit peckish right now
Didn't Granny arrive with your freshly cooked egg and bacon butty? 8O

I wondered why he was so keen when I issued him with a dozen freshly laid duck eggs, twenty rashers of bacon and a two loaves of freshly baked bread and bacon dripping to do the fry up in. :roll:

I haven't seen him since! :evil:
I'm surviving by eating a squirrels hidden nuts...and he didn't half scream
Sweetmeats!! 8O 8O 8O
 

mikh

MIA
Drakey said:
mikh said:
Drakey said:
MLP got some stick on ROMFT for his postings on here.

Check out the link
http://www.romft.co.uk/smf1/index.php?topic=9628.msg67269#msg67269
Drakey you are speaking through your ARRSE, did you even bother to read the whole thread? 1 member asked the question 'is this the sort of person we need on ROMFT?' I think she knew what the answer was going to be in advance, he certainly only got one post that was negative and that was from someone who hoped he had '
When I saw him join ROMFT I was hoping that he was fed up on RR and that he would just [email protected]@K OFF.
I was just trying to point out that many people had different opinions about MLP, and not just the one's on RR. Someone on ROMFT obviously took offence to his posts and made their feeling known. I'm just adding to the mix of comments that have already been made. This has obviously touched a nerve with you. It didn't for MLP as he rose to the challenge and defended his corner.
I suppose it did touch a nerve, your post stated that MLP had received some stick on ROMFT over his posting on RR and you posted a link to a forum that you have to be a member of to read. Your statement was to put it mildly an exaggeration, 1 negative comment, and one that is ambiguous is hardly him getting stick, especially when the negative one was glad that he had joined ROMFT - made bu someone who had made a grand total of 15 post in his/her nine months as a member of ROMFT but gave the impression that they spent far more time on RR, so the way I read it a member of BOTH sites give a negative comment (but they were more RR than ROMFT)
 

mikh

MIA
Never left Steve, just been lurking. There have been a few threds that have caught my interest, but not a lot that I felt like posting in, until this one of course :)
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Current Affairs 2

Similar threads


Latest Threads

New Posts

Top