Endex

X.R.D

War Hero
pugfrom83 said:
If you can't take it, don't give it out. Seems like Monty has taken his bat and ball and gone home. Guess there is no way back now. Wonder how long before he starts to regret it ?
Again like a few others on this thread you are spouting mis-informed bollocks!!! Run along and spin dits about the old days and see the site die a death!!

slim

War Hero
MontyP was a prolific poster on this site and the site is the worse for his leaving.
You may not have agreed with his ideas and thoughts but he always got a good response from other RR members.

X.R.D

War Hero
slim said:
MontyP was a prolific poster on this site and the site is the worse for his leaving.
You may not have agreed with his ideas and thoughts but he always got a good response from other RR members.
I totally agree. He also done alot of fundraising work with hols 4 heroes than most so in my mind he's the real deal.

Guzzler

War Hero
slim said:
Couldn't have put it better.

I certainly didn't always agree with him, but he always gave an intelligent (and often amusing) argument. His 'championing' of today's Navy was particularly impressive in my opinion.

pugfrom83

Lantern Swinger
X.R.D said:
pugfrom83 said:
If you can't take it, don't give it out. Seems like Monty has taken his bat and ball and gone home. Guess there is no way back now. Wonder how long before he starts to regret it ?
Again like a few others on this thread you are spouting mis-informed bollocks!!! Run along and spin dits about the old days and see the site die a death!!
Well how about giving out some information then ? I'm not the one storming off now, am I

hammers

Lantern Swinger
slim said:
Couldn't agree more

slim

War Hero
pugfrom83 said:
X.R.D said:
pugfrom83 said:
Well how about giving out some information then ? I'm not the one storming off now, am I
No need to give you information, just check out some of MontyPs postings, they ranged from the serious to the downright rediculous. :p

fishhead

War Hero
As far a I can tell MLP had was having a big wind-up session with Stan_the-Man which got personal.They were both asked to take it to PM or Lils because of the language.I missed what happened next but Jenny Dabber in MOD mode stepped in and deleted their posts.Umbrage has been taken one assumes.I shall miss MLPs contributions as most of us will and his work for Holidays for Heroes stands out as a lesson to us all.

X.R.D

War Hero
pugfrom83 said:
X.R.D said:
pugfrom83 said:
Tell you what mate why don't you PM him as i'm sure his account is still active!!!

pugfrom83

Lantern Swinger
slim said:
pugfrom83 said:
X.R.D said:
pugfrom83 said:
No need to give you information, just check out some of MontyPs postings, they ranged from the serious to the downright rediculous. :p
Absolutely agree. Certainly intelligent and amusing. I just wondered why he has gone and got a sh1tty reply. If I am wrong and he hasn't stormed off then I am quite happy to apologise. But insstead of talking about me "spouting mis-informed bollocks and making out that people like me will be the death of the site, perhaps XRD would like to explain exactley what has happened.

X.R.D

War Hero
pugfrom83 said:
slim said:
pugfrom83 said:
X.R.D said:
pugfrom83 said:
Absolutely agree. Certainly intelligent and amusing. I just wondered why he has gone and got a sh1tty reply. If I am wrong and he hasn't stormed off then I am quite happy to apologise. But insstead of talking about me "spouting mis-informed bollocks and making out that people like me will be the death of the site, perhaps XRD would like to explain exactley what has happened.
Or...........you can PM him and find out for yourself. He hasn't stormed off by any means and is another victim of the all new P.C world on here!!

Bergen

ADC
X.R.D said:
pugfrom83 said:
slim said:
pugfrom83 said:
X.R.D said:
pugfrom83 said:
Or...........you can PM him and find out for yourself. He hasn't stormed off by any means and is another victim of the all new P.C world on here!!
Thank fcuk he's gone. I hope that he has taken his pithy, well-informed and provocatively amusing point of view with him. This site is never better than when Noobs are discussing how to dhoby socks or whether they can take their pet hamster to Ralley or when the old codgers are talking about the First Battle of Jutland...FFS

SHAAARON!!!!!

RM

X.R.D

War Hero
Bergen said:
X.R.D said:
pugfrom83 said:
slim said:
pugfrom83 said:
X.R.D said:
pugfrom83 said:
Thank fcuk he's gone. I hope that he has taken his pithy, well-informed and provocatively amusing point of view with him. This site is never better than when Noobs are discussing how to dhoby socks or whether they can take their pet hamster to Ralley or when the old codgers are talking about the First Battle of Jutland...FFS

SHAAARON!!!!!

RM
What he said!!

D

Deleted 7

MLP is a good lad, we go back to our first sprog days in the mob.

However, he has had plenty of slapped wrists regarding certain posts, by Mods, it was his own decision to leave the forum. Let's not start the bandwagon with false accusations.

No big deal, after all, didn't Jesus come back from the dead............

Jenny_Dabber said:

However, he has had plenty of slapped wrists regarding certain posts, by Mods, it was his own decision to leave the forum. Let's not start the bandwagon with false accusations.

I've kept Mum for the last 2000 years, and now you go and spill the beans! :roll:

D

Deleted 7

thingy said:
Jenny_Dabber said:

I've kept Mum for the last 2000 years, and now you go and spill the beans! :roll:
That's kinda sick!

Jenny_Dabber said:
thingy said:
Jenny_Dabber said:

That's kinda sick!
I've been sick for years, but my trickcyclist just cannot get it under his command.

WreckerL

War Hero
Jenny_Dabber said:
thingy said:
Jenny_Dabber said:

That's kinda sick!
Agree, beans are kinda sick, especially BITS......leaving now

mikh

MIA
Drakey said:
MLP got some stick on ROMFT for his postings on here.

Check out the link
http://www.romft.co.uk/smf1/index.php?topic=9628.msg67269#msg67269
Drakey you are speaking through your ARRSE, did you even bother to read the whole thread? 1 member asked the question 'is this the sort of person we need on ROMFT?' I think she knew what the answer was going to be in advance, he certainly only got one post that was negative and that was from someone who hoped he had '
When I saw him join ROMFT I was hoping that he was fed up on RR and that he would just [email protected]@K OFF.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Current Affairs 2