End of run, good run

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by WreckerL, Nov 20, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's a dit he can tell the kids.

Let's see how many others try and outdo him now!

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)
  2. Bang tidy, steady 8/10
  3. Ha Ha, made my day that! : )

4. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

When I was on the Massive, everybody had a black cat.

Except me.

I had two.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. [​IMG]

I know a lad who has a few of these on standby
    (Utter bellend aswell if you didn't guess)

6. that will teach him to have good ideas whilst pissed and holding a passport? not a cat person but other stories of other people exploits come to mind but they are old hat so not black cat?
  7. Valiant's week long run to Liverpool pre refit '86....woke up in Glasgow...4 or 5 hours before harbour stations back in Liverpool....

a month or so later was walking around Carlisle and was approached by a friend that told me what a good day I must have had in Carlisle too!!!

I don't drink now, though I have absolutely no excuse for the intervening years
  8. Heard this being bashed on the radio as a possible hoax as the report mentions how easy it is to book a flight ticket on your phone (which airline is going to let a drunk onboard?) also all his shots in Paris are the tourist type shots which are not close together, but who ever heard of letting the truth in the way of a good dit?:whdat:
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I went to Plymouth in Oct 85, and ended up in Cambridge (2013). The middle bits a bit fuzzy!

Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
  10. Never flown easy jet?
  11. Yes! .... and never again!
  12. Hell no seats are far to small, see my Avatar, plus they would charge the earth for her in doors excess baggage, do they have first or business class?