End of easter holidays

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Carrolannabelle, Apr 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So its the end of the easter holidays and the kids are back at school and us students are back at 6th form or college. But waht is the next thing you have to look forward to?

Personally ive only got 24 days left in 6th form then exams for two weeks. so lovely long summer. then theres the charity callender for cancer research and help for heroes that im helping with. then going to pomey in july :D before starting the uni in september.

So come on tell us what youre looking forward to even if it is the half term break in 5 weeks time.
  2. Man Yoo v Arsenal at Old Twatford next Wednesday and sitting in the away end and racing the Man Yoo fans back down south after the game. :)

And then...

Army v Navy rugby at Twickers 2nd May. :)
  3. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

army navy for me too. The best weekend of the year!
  4. what date are they playing and how much are the tickets?
  5. I take it you did not see the date in my post

2ND MAY :lol:
  6. Sorry still half asleep and suffering heat exhaustion/ sun stroke ( damn falling alsee in the sun yesterday) How much are tickets?
  7. tiddlyoggy

£20 pound on the RNRFU website, plus a "handling fee/ admin charge" of 50p or £1, can't remember, but nothing too extortionate.
  8. ok cool looks like i have plans for the may day weekend gonna be a good un lol
  9. Oh the pleasures of youth, what easter holidays?
  10. looking forward to getting basic out of the way (2 weeks to go), watching man u beat arsenal and then watching terry slip again. :)
  11. tiddlyoggy

Be prepared for a big sesh! If you're planning on staying the weekend get looking at booking hotels sharpish as they do fill up quick. If you need help with this, I can suggest a few good ones that I use when attending Twickers. Enjoy the day.
  12. Oh please yea that would be great.
  13. tiddlyoggy

PM inbound.
  14. cheers cant wait to have a look at what you have sugested
  15. And this year the matelots will saunder to victory :)

Don't forget to take your silly hat. :razz:
  16. And this year the matelots will saunder to victory :)
  17. i dont have a silly hat yet
  18. tiddlyoggy

Doubtful, one of my mates is one of the coaches. Last year was expected to be our year and we were trounced, they're not so confident this year. Still, could be lulling them into a false sense of security!
  19. tiddlyoggy

If you're hoping to get into pubs after, don't go dressed as a t***. You may get away with it in Twickenham itself, but not many other places.
  20. Still trying to convince the boss to let me have the Army Navy rugby match weekend off. Got my requistioned HMS Brockelsby cap and liver ready.